Sax on the Web Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 42 Results
  1. Viking Winds by Rich Maraday
    Wow!!! What great horns Rich Maraday is supplying us! Crazy in tune and consistent in tone quality up and down the horn. I'm a 5 octave player and I love that the tone doesn't get thin upstairs. Also the bottom end plops out as easy as I've ever felt. And Rich is a great guy to deal with. He's...
  2. Misc. Saxophone Discussion
    Hello, I am a tenor saxophonist, sorry about not replying to my other forums, I decided on the Viking Saxophone, and I love it. If you want me to do a review on it sometime, I'd be happy to. Me being a tenor saxophonist, I realized in the world, there aren't always gonna be tenor saxoohone...
  3. Sax vs. Sax, Mpc vs. Mpc, etc.
    Hello, I am currently interested in purchasing a new saxophone, and it has basically come down to the three at the topic, I want this one for jazz specifically. If you have any insight on these instruments, that'd be greatly appreciated. I am not able to try these instruments out currently, as...
  4. YouTube videos
    This is my first "real" recording with the M60 - at least it's a real song. I don't have a good mic, yet - I used a very old Samson wireless unit that records with some hum. I used a Metalite M9 with a Vandoren ZZ 2 1/2 reed. The name of the song is "Warriors" and I'm posting it, "warts and...
1-4 of 42 Results