Sax on the Web Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 145 Results
  1. Eb Alto
    I recently got a Theo Wanne fire 2 alto mpc with a 7 tip opening and it sounds amazing, exactly the sound im looking for with it but sometimes it squeaks on G, G#, E, and pretty much all high/altissimo notes. I've changed up my embourche but its only helped a little bit. Any tips?
  2. Alto mpc
    Okay so this is somewhat of a rant slash education post. I have been playing for 45 years now and am still very active. I recently started playing more Alto and as such started to look at new MPC's for lead and live gigs. To my surprise I found that certain brands are selling new HR Alto Meyer...
  3. Alto mpc
    Hey all, A while ago I was looking to buy a metal moutpiece, and landed on a Theo Wanne Earth in a 7. I was very excited when it came in, but when I slapped it on and blew threw it, it was acting up a little. It wouldn't make a noise aside from some ugly squeaks. Mind you, at that point I had...
  4. Eb Baritone
    I've been playing on my Durga for about a year now, and I still have this same problem where my low E or even my middle E keys are very overtoney and stuffy. I know it isn't my sax, I've played on all different types of baris, Yamaha 62s, 52s, Selmers, Orions, you name it. But they all end up...
  5. Bb Soprano
    I am interested in getting a curved soprano for under $3000. I have been hoping to find a used Yanagisawa SC-991 or SC-992 (as I really like their straight sopranos, but I sold my straight one because of thumb issues), but I haven't seen any used curved ones for sale for some months now. So...
  6. Tenor mpc
    Hi! Days ago I got a Ted Klum Florida Model, Marble edition, and I was comparing it with the Theo Wanne that I already had, the Slant Sig 2. Both mouthpieces are in the same category, since they try to follow the path of the mythical Otto Link , I think that none of them is a copy, nor - I think...
1-6 of 145 Results