Sax on the Web Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 500 Results
  1. Stolen Instruments, Music
    I am playing saxophone in Korea. If you know or have a site where you can buy Piazzolla Four Seasons saxophone scores, please contact me at the address below. asehc@naver.com
  2. Sax vs. Sax, Mpc vs. Mpc, etc.
    Hi guys! I'm a fan of vintage horns. Iv'e got Selmer Mark VI alto, Selmer BA Tenor and Selmer Mark VI Baritone. I'm looking for some best soprano now. Curently I play on a SML Gold Medal, but I'd like to try something different. I've tried Selmer III soprano - garbage. I've tried Yamaha...
  3. New Member Introductions
    Recently, I designed an interactive saxophone fingering chart free app. This comprehensive app features: Fingering Charts: Covering alto, soprano, tenor, and baritone saxophones for easy reference + scales. Tuner: Helping players achieve precise pitch and tune their saxophone accurately...
  4. Eb Alto
    I just recently overhauled my saxophone and noticed the key pearl has burnt marks. I just want to know if it's not supposed to be like that or is it normal? Thank you
  5. Sheet Music & Transcriptions
    Hi All, I have been putting new arrangements onto my website for the past few months. www.popwind.co.uk There's also a web based multitrack player with all the parts recorded for practise without needing a quartet! Most of the arrangements are kind of intermediate level. Not too hard, not too...
  6. Misc. Saxophone Discussion
    We have the opportunity to purchase an Armstrong Alto Sax N169338 for $200 Canadian. It looks amazing - has been sitting for a while the seller says. They said it should be serviced because it’s sat for so long. It would be a gift for my 13 year old niece - she’s played in her school band for a...
  7. General Discussion
    Just came accross this advert. Interested to see how well it looked after 70 years. I note it came from this owner... Advert
  8. Eb Alto
    Lately I went to check out a whole bunch of selmer mark vi at Robertos in New york and didnt like them. Apart from having a whole bunch of leaks they didnt look to me special, specially how they played. Then I went over seas and checked out selmer jubilees and supreme and ended up getting an...
  9. Selmer (Paris)
    Hello All Out of interest, found this advert on fleabay. Quite astonishing the price they asking for it. Do you think it's realistic...
  10. Sax Repair, Maintenance and Modification
    Hello everyone! I recently cleaned nearly every part of my alto with Q-tips (all the posts and hard to reach spots). However, now many of the keys are bouncy and louder than before. For example, low C#, the bis key, left hand C key, and the low F#, F, and E keys. It also feels like the spring...
1-13 of 500 Results