Sax on the Web Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 64 Results
  1. Stolen Instruments, Music
    I am playing saxophone in Korea. If you know or have a site where you can buy Piazzolla Four Seasons saxophone scores, please contact me at the address below. asehc@naver.com
  2. Sheet Music & Transcriptions
    Hi All, I have been putting new arrangements onto my website for the past few months. www.popwind.co.uk There's also a web based multitrack player with all the parts recorded for practise without needing a quartet! Most of the arrangements are kind of intermediate level. Not too hard, not too...
  3. Multi Sax!
    Me and my quartet (SATB) have been playing a piece calling "Three dances for four saxes" for a while. We performed it in our solo and ensemble contest and we made it to state so we will perform it at the state contest too. We all enjoy this piece, its semi difficult and is very entertaining and...
  4. Saxophone Solo and Ensembles
    So I had a legit quartet all through high school and college and miss it. ISO players. - Soprano & Alto/Tenor I am a baritone player exclusively. I have 1 other player interested who is willing to play Alto or Tenor. Skill level, I was a performance major that never went anywhere :) and the...
  5. Saxophone Solo and Ensembles
    Donald Sinta Quartet's performance of Volcanic Ash at the Grand Prize Concert of this year's Fischoff National Chamber Music Competition! Available for purchase (digital download) for $25.00 at: https://www.hassmusic.com/chamber/volcanicash Join my consortium for a new work for baritone...
  6. SOTW Member Recordings & Reviews
    Happy Holidays from Einsteinium Quartet Some selections from our recent performance in the lobby preceding the Dance-along Nutcracker at Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco. The lobby was really live and we got surprisingly good audio. I'm on bari. Happy Holidays to you and yours! coach
  7. YouTube videos
    Star Wars Stripes Forever What happens when you smash Stars and Stripes Forever and Star Wars themes? Free download of the charts here: http://esquartet.com/repertoire.html
  8. High School and College
    Amanda & 'her' quartet..... May not be the most difficult pieces, but I enjoyed it quite a lot!
  9. Brand Name Players ...
    Has anyone else heard of this player? Some weird and interesting sounds coming from his quartet.
  10. Classical Saxophone
    The title pretty much says it all. I am hoping to find 3 other players of a similar skill level who are interested in forming a saxophone quartet. I own and can play any of the voices required. Please PM me if you are interested. Alan Holley
  11. SOTW Member Compositions & Arrangements
    SotW, I've been arranging for sax quartet for about 10 years. The Royal City Sax Quartet has played many of my arrangements. I recently created a website that has some samples. Any and all feedback appreciated. Buying one of my arrangement would be even better! ;-)...
  12. High School and College
    Hey everyone! I wanted to share a couple videos with you guys of my band featuring one of my former students on vocals. She's currently a senior in high school, and I wanted to get her some exposure so here she is singing "How High the Moon" and "At Last." I hope you dig it! How High the Moon-...
  13. Classical Saxophone
    Hello concert saxophonists! A group I play in, Akira Quartet, is announcing a commission consortium for a new piece by composer, Matthew Quayle. We highly encourage anyone interested in new saxophone music to consider joining our consortium. The cost of entry is very low at just $100; this gets...
  14. Sheet Music & Transcriptions
    I love to use this Christmastime Internationale Quartet by Richard Maure. My question is there are 3 carols he uses that are unfamiliar to me and I have been trying to look them up on Youtube, I've asked people I know who have lived in these countries, to no avail. The 3rd carol is from...
  15. SOTW Member Recordings & Reviews
    Hey everyone! Here is a video from a gig I played with my buddy's quartet featuring the great Billy Drummond. It's an original composition by Dan called "MOAB." Check out the BADASS melody!! There will be more videos from this concert posted in the near future, so stay tuned! (Also, this might...
  16. Playing Songs
    Hi together, our youth saxophone quartet is interested in a few new arrangements rarely to find commercially, like Horace Silvers "Song for my father" Do someone have an Arrangement? Can we get it for our quartet? With jazzy grooves Joe :bluewink:
  17. Classical Saxophone
    Looking for classically trained saxophone performers in the San Francisco Bay Area interested in starting a quartet for reading sessions. This would be a non-professional group for serious musicians who want to work through quartet literature as a hobby/for fun. Message me if you are interested...
1-17 of 64 Results