Sax on the Web Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 480 Results
  1. Tenor mpc
    I'm looking for I guess a vintage one that will give me the FATTEST sound tone wise haha. Do people have preferences for which era of Otto Links are best, because as I understand it there is a lot of variation. Videos like make me prefer the sound of early Masters or NY Tone Masters the best...
  2. General Mouthpiece Discussion
    Hello, I bought a used OTTO LINK Tone edge 10* soprano saxophone mouthpiece. I haven't found any information on this mouthpiece, I'm interested if you have any? It seems that this mouthpiece no longer exists in stores... The maximum opening seems to be 9. Thank you ! Jérôme
  3. Brand Name Players ...
    Always loved his big sound, and trying to emulate him. I have a Dolnet but not because of him. in here https://www.dannychesnut.com/Music/Sax/MouthpieceData/ArtistSaxMouthPiece.htm is is reported as using a Metal Otto Link Florida Super Tone Master 3*, Rico 3 Reeds. At Jbabbit the openings...
  4. Alto mpc
    Hi all - I wonder if you can help to identify a mouthpiece that I've just acquired (I'm a music teacher and it was too good to ignore!!!). It was in a Meyer Richie Cole box, but clearly isn't one. It initially seemed unmarked, but on closer inspection has a straight Otto Link signature, USA...
  5. What to Buy & Why: Mouthpieces
    So I have a couple mouthpieces at the moment and they are all pretty bright. I love the bright sound but I recently have been playing my soprano, which has a super dark mouthpiece. I really want that sound for my tenor, so I want to buy the darkest possible mouthpiece for the best price. The...
  6. Bb Soprano
    Can you help me better identify this piece? I got it some years ago as being an Earlly Babbit. But now that I consider selling it, would like to know better what I have in order to set a good but fair price. The piece is shorter than a regular tone edge, the otto link logo seems smaller and...
1-6 of 480 Results