Sax on the Web Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-10 of 133 Results
  1. Keilwerth/H-Couf
    So I have a Julius Keilwerth Toneking (from 1974?) laying around here - and a Selmer mouthpiece. Because I am not a saxophone player I did some layman research and just want to make sure this is nothing special in the used market. If you are interest in identifying models, I would highly...
  2. YouTube videos
    I just finished this recording with my new Shadow. Obviously, I need some help with videography, but I hope you all enjoy the music.
  3. Keilwerth/H-Couf
    Hey everyone - I have 3 horns (altos) available to purchase and could use some more information. Horn 1: Couf Superba 1 Horn 2: Early SX90 Horn 3: Ex90 series II serial # 104xxx What would you choose, and why? They're all seem to be in decent (but perhaps not ideal) regulation. I can play...
  4. Keilwerth/H-Couf
    I just picked up a gold lacquer SX90ii (sn121xxx) in nearly perfect condition. I’ve been trying to find out how much this horn is worth but there doesn’t seem to be too many of the older non-Lieb sopranos for sale now. Anyone got an idea of my horn’s value? Thanks, -Chris
  5. Keilwerth/H-Couf
    Hello all! I think maybe I've had one of the last New King Series II tenors produced for almost the last 30 years, as the S/N is #21016. According to The Keilwerth New King & Tone King descriptions I found on saxpics, it might have been one of the last made in the series? Also, the first two...
  6. Keilwerth/H-Couf
    Hello all, There is a NEW JK Soprano with the VIntage Finish available for immediate sale. (USA/Canada) As most of you know these are usually made-to-order. This one came in for a customer who backed out at the last minute. This is the traditional SX90 model (not Liebman) with standard key...
  7. Keilwerth/H-Couf
    Hello everyone, Could anyone help me identify those mouthpieces? The seller is saying they are made in Germany but didn't give other infos on them. I bought a Keilwerth new king with a very similar ligature as those in the picture. Any help would be appreciated. thanks!
  8. Bb Tenor
    Hi everyone! I'm on a hunt for a solid tenor. I'm finished my classical saxophone masters last year, my main instrument is alto (Selmer III). I played a lot of tenor at my university (Selmer II) and now I want to buy something on my own. I also play some jazz/funk/rock, so what I'm looking for...
  9. Keilwerth/H-Couf
    I have a bit of a Christmas present for any of you Couf lovers out there. After more than a month of researching, writing, and putting it all together in one very heavily illustrated page, I published the first of my H. Couf pages on my website today. The goal when I undertook this was to...
  10. Misc. Saxophone Discussion
    I was checking out this video: It's clearly visible around 6:30. Seems like Kirk Whalum's got a new saxophone. Looks like he's using a Vintage SX90R. I hope Keilwerth at least gave him this one considering how faithful of a Keilwerth endorser he is.
1-10 of 133 Results