Sax on the Web Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 6 Results
  1. New Member Introductions
    Hi everyone! Not completely new to the forum (as I used to stalk around without an account a few years back), but finally decided to make an account and see if I can further myself and see if my experience can help some others, as well. Long story short, I played sax for a bunch of years as a...
  2. New Member Introductions
    I have been playing clarinet for about three months. I’m an experienced guitar player, writer and performer and wanted a fresh challenge. My intention is to learn how to improvise freely and expressively. I found a good teacher locally. Listening to a lot of contemporary jazz at the moment which...
  3. New Member Introductions
    Now, turning over a new leaf I'd like to welcome our new members to this community of saxophone players and woodwind aficionados. This thread is for you for introductions and expressing your innermost wishes and desires. SOTW administrators want to thank all members for your support during...
  4. New Member Introductions
    Welcome all new members to SOTW Forum. A few words of introducing yourself here, please.
  5. Recordings, Movies
    This has to be one of my favorite piano intros of all time!!:D Not to mention a great trumpet solo. What are some of your favorite piano intros?
1-5 of 6 Results