Sax on the Web Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 131 Results
  1. Tenor mpc
    Hi everyone, does anybody have experience with the Eastern Music fatboy or the saxscape MB1 remake? I’ve been looking for a brighter sound without completely breaking the bank. I’ve seen the saxscape MB1s on auction many times around $80-$100. Any information would be appreciated!
  2. Bb Tenor
    I'm gonna try and keep this short. So I have a slight obsession with black lacquered saxophones. So far I have a pretty cheap LA Sax Soprano black with gold keys but it gets the job done, as well as a Selmer SA 80 serie 2 same color. I'm looking for a tenor eventually and wanted to know of the...
  3. Tenor mpc
    I did this comparison for a friend of mine who, just like me, likes to compare gear. I'm not that much of a player, but I thought it might be interesting to let you share this riddle. My friend wanted something like R&B or Funk so I found a funky playalong in the net and played some pentatonic...
  4. Alto mpc
    I have been offered one of those (silver) and did not know there was a BM model for alto, let alone a Fatboy model. It's not cheap, around 1750 USD. I'm curious it they are that rare and what they will sound like. I remember the BM for tenor I had ten years ago had a fat focused sound with rich...
  5. B&S, Guardala and Huller
    Guardala black nickel Pro Custom alto on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dave-Guardala-Black-Nickel-Pro-Custom-Alto-Saxophone-/173697728217?oid=173686684287 I've never played a Guardala but reading up on them it sounds like people have high opinions of the B&S horns, but that there are also new...
  6. General Mouthpiece Discussion
    Ever heard of a Landreth company? Here's an example of one listing I saw of them...
1-6 of 131 Results