Sax on the Web Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 7 Results
  1. Baritone mpc
    Heard Bruce Johnstone last night, and he made a point of showing me the piece he was playing: one of them newfangled Drake ceramic deals. Bruce has been a Lawton guy *forever*, and it was downright shocking to see him playing something else. He said he'd just gotten it and this was his first gig...
  2. Ligatures
    I aways like to let the SOTW community know about our new products. We have 2 new lines of ligatures: The Drake Signature line and the Drake Signature w/ Ceramic Resonance Plate (pics attached) You will fined these on our website: www.DrakeMouthpieces.com (starting this Friday) Both styles...
  3. Baritone mpc
    Hi Everyone, I am launching a new line of Custom Bari mouthpieces. These mouthpieces are made from our propietary ceramic material and are not yet on our website. There are 2 models, both have large chambers with a "venturi" design. The "venturi" is a subtle hourglass shape at the end of the...
  4. Announcements and Bulletin Board
    Hello, This is Aaron Drake of Drake Ceramic Instruments. Our company has been making and developing a complete line of woodwind products, including Ceramic Saxophone Mouthpieces and Ceramic Clarinet Barrels for over 15 years. I wanted to become a member of SOTW so that I could answer questions...
1-4 of 7 Results