Sax on the Web Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 49 Results
  1. Tenor mpc
    Hi all! I'm primarily an alto player and I love playing on my Brechler Diamond Inlay S6S. It gives me a rich bright tone, and the short facing make it so punchy and fun to play. As for tenor, I used to use a vintage Berg Larsen HR 100/2 M. I absolutely LOVE the silky smooth rich (and still...
  2. Ligatures
    Hi all, Can anyone please recommend me a ligature to use with my tenor Beechler Bellite? Hoping not to break the bank! Thanks, - Jonathan
  3. Alto mpc
    Hi All! Does anybody know how the facing curve length of a short facing Beechler Diamond Inlay compares to that of a Beechler Bellite? Thanks, - Jonathan
  4. Alto mpc
    hello everyone ,i have an old beechler bellite #8 for alto ,i just wanna ask are beechler bellite 8 have smaller body than beechler bellite 7? cause mine is smaller than any beechler bellite 7
  5. Eb Alto
    Hello reader! I currently play on a Jody Jazz HR 6M alto piece and I feel that it is too dark for me. Unfortunately, the piece does not produce the sound I am searching for. I am aiming toward a David Sanborn tone; bright, raspy, and "edgy," and I've found two mouthpieces that seem to fit the...
1-5 of 49 Results