Sax on the Web Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 263 Results
  1. Cases
    Hi guys! I recently bought a nice low Bb Mark VI Bari. It came with SKB hard case which is sh**... The case does not fit the instrument well, it is universal (for low A and low Bb saxophones) and I hate it. Could ourecomend me any hard case which will fit Mark VI low Bb Bari properly? Thank...
  2. Sax vs. Sax, Mpc vs. Mpc, etc.
    Hi guys! I'm a fan of vintage horns. Iv'e got Selmer Mark VI alto, Selmer BA Tenor and Selmer Mark VI Baritone. I'm looking for some best soprano now. Curently I play on a SML Gold Medal, but I'd like to try something different. I've tried Selmer III soprano - garbage. I've tried Yamaha...
  3. Selmer (Paris)
    Hi All, I am interested in the engravings of the European Selmer Mark VI's (specifically Tenor's) and am unable to find a definitive source that provides the different variants throughout history. I wanted to follow up on the discussion in this thread and the commonly referenced getasax article...
  4. Selmer (Paris)
    I know this is a shot in the dark, but my dad has done so much for us that the least I can do is try. Back in 2012, my dad had to sell his favorite sax to pay our mortgage. I talked to the store it was sold to, and they were able to get me a serial number, but it has been long sold. SN...
1-4 of 263 Results