Sax on the Web Forum banner

Mame Betty - Jean Rochat iPhone sax song

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Janosax 
#1 ·
Hello,

Here is my new song, made for my wife's birthday : )

I've put some work in this and I'm pretty happy with the result.

Note that I only use one sax. A tenor... and a pitching effect!! Everything is made on iPhone 7 Plus with GarageBand, recorded in Saxmute One with Gear4music tenor/Lebayle LRII/Légère Signature.

Hope you'll enjoy!!

#4 ·
Very nice. I guess I was thinking of the E-Mute that came out quite a while ago that had a headphone output. I tried one and would have bought it if it was half as expensive. I remember thinking that it would be super easy to record out of. But you're set up seems a lot more thought out. And now with the new technology makes a lot more sense. And sounds very good considering the limitations of having to record into that kind of a sonic environment.

Very cool.

#5 ·
Thanks for comments. I was really surprised by recording results I get from that mute with my initial sdsystems sx-1 mic. So I've searched for a very directional and compact condenser and mobile audio interface and was even more satisfied with recording quality.

I plan to mod the tBone SC400 with a new RK47 style capsule to get slighly less bright sound signature.

This other track was my first one with the condenser mic:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.