10MFAN "SHOWTIME" MOUTHPIECE PRE-ORDERS BEGIN TODAY---new 2nd Category mouthpiece to compliment the Robusto

Distinguished SOTW Member
    Forum Contributor 2007-2016

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 10MFAN "SHOWTIME" MOUTHPIECE PRE-ORDERS BEGIN TODAY---new 2nd Category mouthpiece to compliment the Robusto

I started working on the design of the 10MFAN "SHOWTIME" tenor mouthpiece when I released The Classic model.

This is for the guys that love my Category 1 mouthpiece The Classic, and want a piece that has much more power, brights, and punch. This is the perfect fit for my 2nd Category focussed mouthpiece. The Robusto is my 2nd Category spread mouthpiece and I now have the perfect piece for a focussed option, like I have with my other categories.

This piece is an incredible all-around mouthpiece that can do it all. I just have to say this because I really feel this way... this is an absolute masterpiece of a mouthpiece. Itís loud and full and can be played so quiet and take all the air you want when you want to play it as loud as you can.

Eric Falcon called me when he finished facing this last prototype, and was BLOWN AWAY! He said he MUST have one for himself as soon as I could get him one, because he wants to gig on it IMMEDIATELY. He was floored by how this piece came out and said he actually likes it more than The Robusto. (Thats blaspheme, I tell ya!...lol).
    I am an old-school Gene Ammons, Dex, Sonny type guy, and this piece absolutely floors me. Itís more focused and a little more powerful than the Robusto.

The sound has so many options...it can be warm, mellow, powerful, brighter, punchier, etc... It does it all.
    Not a Cat 3 piece, but can easily be used for jazz, R&B, funk, etc....Eric says for him, its even more versatile than the Robusto with more juice.

Its another unique design and Eric is putting a special facing curve on this to optimize the design.

This is a real gem, and I am thrilled to finally be able to announce pre-orders starting TODAY!!!

I will generously offer these at my sale price of $375 till the last day of May, so order yours now and get in on this gem at the lower pricing point.
    Starting June 1st, it goes to $450 like my other tenor mpc's...NO EXCEPTIONS.

I am giving you over 2 full weeks to get in at the lower price.
    Get in on the savings now.

Its $375 plus shipping and NO EXTRA FEES to me at this discounted price.

Now my 3 original design tenor mouthpieces and categories are beautifully set-up, to better help players dial-it-in:

CAT 1:
    Merlot----------spread, warm, and open sounding
    The Classic----focussed, warm, and open sounding

CAT 2:
    Robusto----spread, warm, open with sizzle and more punch available than the Cat 1 pieces. Great all-around piece.
    Showtime----focussed, warm, open with sizzle and more punch available than the Cat 1 pieces AND Robusto. Great all-around piece.

CAT 3:
    Black Widow----Powerful piece designed for the jazz player who wants more punch and brights than the Cat 1 +2 pieces. Easy to get into and control for a jazz player because of the design. Can be used for jazz or anything funky, and won't get overly bright.
    Super Widow----This will be released in 10 days or so. Super powerhouse piece with WAY more punch and brights than the Cat 1 +2 pieces and the BW. Its for the player that likes higher baffle, lower beak, more focus, more cut, more brights---you know, SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO REALLY LET LOOSE!!! Perfect for funk, pop, smooth jazz, Rock, R&B, etc....

My 3 original design hard rubber altos are set to be introduced to the marketplace within 5 weeks!

STAY TUNED!

Email me to pre-order, at: connsaxman@comcast.net

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: 10MFAN "SHOWTIME" MOUTHPIECE PRE-ORDERS BEGIN TODAY---new 2nd Category mouthpiece to compliment the Robusto

I played this piece for 3 hours today and it is absolutely mind blowing!

I love my Robusto so much because of the fatness and body. With this Showtime mouthpiece, I will go on record as saying that this is the greatest all-around focussed hard rubber tenor mouthpiece I have EVER played...plain and simple----END OF STORY!

30+ years selling the best vintage pieces out there, and I stand by this. ITS INCREDIBLE. It just does everything and the response is amazingly great. It has that punch, fullness, body, and focus, with LOTS of power.

I really canít stress enough how ridiculously great this mouthpiece is. The Robusto is a little bit warmer and a little bit more old-school.

This Showtime piece is just absolutely amazing.

Keep the orders coming by emailing me directly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: 10MFAN "SHOWTIME" MOUTHPIECE PRE-ORDERS BEGIN TODAY---new 2nd Category mouthpiece to compliment the Robusto

Thank you for all the orders so far! I have a feeling this piece will absolutely rival the Robusto hard rubber sales over time.

This is the most fun focused hard rubber tenor piece Iíve ever played. Huge sound with lots of power and body.
    Could not possibly be happier with how this model turned out!!!!!
    Itís Phenomenal.

Keep the orders coming and we will start cutting these right after we get the first batch of the new alto mouthpiece cut.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I talked to Jeff at the shop tonight and he spent this weekend making the first big order of Showboat alto pieces for me.

He told me he will get to the Showtime tenor pieces next weekend, so keep the orders coming and this piece is absolutely mind blowing! Such an incredible joy to play.