eBaySax eBay "buyers" tying up listing then cancelling? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: eBay "buyers" tying up listing then cancelling?

Quote Originally Posted by Tranechaser View Post
    Definitely not SOTW =) It's great to buy horns here, but very hard to sell as everyone is smart and looking for a steal. Seriously though, I do feel safest dealing here compared to anywhere else whether I'm a buyer or a seller. The quality of the horns on here are about as good as you will find as well, people know how to represent them properly.
    Agreed, I've bought and sold a very small number of horns here and the people have been excellent to deal with so far. Maybe not the best bargains around, but good quality and fair prices.
    youtube.com/user/instrumentattic
    current Attic occupants: sop Holton | alto Silversonic | tenor SBA, Conn stencil | bari Vito (Yana) | bass Conn | mouthpieces galore

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I need to rant a bit and this is as good of a place as any. Seriously I have sold the same horn 3 times in the last month... each time the buyer has backed out for one reason or another. It is getting really tiresome.
    "My music is the spiritual expression of what I am, My Faith, My Knowledge, My Being." - John Coltrane

Distinguished SOTW Member
    Forum Contributor 2013
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I listed a WWBW Guardala on ebay not too long ago. The title, the first sentence and another place mentioned specifically that is was not a handmade because I anticipated a problem. It didn't help much as the first three buyers for it cancelled because it was not a handmade. Most Ebay buyers know there is no consequence beyond possibly being blocked by an individual seller...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2