martin tenor mouthpiece - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: martin tenor mouthpiece

hello,yes its closer to .68-.71 i have digital caliper but the battery fell out so can't know exactly .the charts are all over the place online ...yes new reeds but like every one suggested i try a different reed will be using java zz see how that goes might go 2.5

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: martin tenor mouthpiece

MMM I'm talking about how it raises slightly were the reed is placed and is not curved on the bottom of the mouthpiece rather its a ledge and it feels like my lips don't get a good seal.it does have a nice full sound and is pretty loud one of the reasons this martin is a keeper is how it makes me feel when i play it like no other horn p mauriat has came close but nothing like the martins getting rid of my p mauriat 67r i just bought a committee phase 3 stencil this will be my first attempt at an overhaul I'm very nit pick the last two techs on my the martin tenor suck even after spending close to a grand ....jazz is all yes i know about the pop test i have a ritual on just prepping reeds involves face grease and other magical ingredients out of a box of 10 i might get 3 or 4 keepers i have ligatures up the wazoo will be looking for the best combo thanks for all the members on this forum not to many people i can talk sax too people don't take me as a jazz enthusiast ...thanks again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2