$2500 Reward for Stolen Selmer Mark Vi Tenor - M73842 - Vancouver Canada

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default $2500 Reward for Stolen Selmer Mark Vi Tenor - M73842 - Vancouver Canada

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Sad story out of Vancouver. A horn with a ton of sentimental value was stolen right off the stage of the Orpheum theatre.

Serial number M73842 Stolen with Bob Ackerman lost wax black hard rubber mouthpiece.

Please let me know if you see it anywhere online! Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: $2500 Reward for Stolen Selmer Mark Vi Tenor - M73842 - Vancouver Canada

So sorry to hear this...Ross was a fantastic musician and a wonderful person. I truly hope your horn turns up.
    " Keep listening. Never become so self-important that you that you can't listen to other players. Live Cleanly...Do right...You can improve as a player by improving as a person. It's a duty we own to ourselves." - John Coltrane

Forum Contributor 2016-17 StanVI's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: $2500 Reward for Stolen Selmer Mark Vi Tenor - M73842 - Vancouver Canada

I'll keep my eyes open....hope they catch the guy and hang him by his....well, you know...
    Mark VI soprano, Runyon smooth bore 9 Mark VI alto, NY Meyer 8
    Mark VI tenor, Ben Allen 20D 8, Phil Tone Mosaic 7*, Runyon Jaguar 8,
    Lien Chang curvy sop,

5. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At least you have $2500 to go towards a new horn.
    Being a victim of a stolen horn, I doubt you’ll see it again. I kept the empty case from that horn for years until I couldn’t stand to look at it.
    I feel your pain. I had an alto stolen and I bought a backup tenor when a guy walked up to me at a restaurant gig and asked the serial number of my horn. I’ve had people walking up and ogling my sax before and never really thought much of it. Not anymore.

Distinguished SOTW Member
    Forum Contributor 2013
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think most of us would be happy to help you get your horn back and not take a penny of the reward. I wish you all the best, I know of a few horns being recovered and it can happen.