For Sale Vandoren V16 A7 S+

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Vandoren V16 A7 S+

This is the latest Vandoren offering, the V16 A7 S+, in "Like New" condition. I kept this beyond the trial time trying to decide between the A7 and A8. The A8 is better for my style of playing. Here's the link to the review by Steve Neff - http://www.neffmusic.com/blog/2009/0...to-mouthpiece/

Asking $90, the original price is $129 on most sites. So here's your chance for a steal of deal.

Ships from Harrisburg, PA via Priority mail 2-3 delivery. Payment via PayPal F & F option. See the photos attached for details.
    Miniatures attachées Miniatures attachées 20171019_173219.jpg   20171019_173237.jpg   20171019_173249.jpg   20171019_173726.jpg   20171019_173637.jpg  

Viking M58S NY Tenor w/RTH
    Viking M58S Soprano, Barone HR 7 and Yanagisawa metal 7

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Forum Contributor 2016
    Distinguished SOTW Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Vandoren V16 A7 S+

Quote Originally Posted by Huesax View Post
    This is the latest Vandoren offering, the V16 A7 S+, in "Like New" condition. I kept this beyond the trial time trying to decide between the A7 and A8. The A8 is better for my style of playing. Here's the link to the review by Steve Neff - http://www.neffmusic.com/blog/2009/0...to-mouthpiece/

Asking $90, the original price is $129 on most sites. So here's your chance for a steal of deal.

Ships from Harrisburg, PA via Priority mail 2-3 delivery. Payment via PayPal F & F option. See the photos attached for details.
    Just to be clear, that review is of a A7S. I have never played a + mouthpiece so far. I have heard great things about them though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Note: I removed the link to the Steve Neff site. He reviewed the V16 A7S not the A7S+. Steve I'm sorry, I posted that in error.

This is the latest Vandoren offering, the V16 A7 S+, in "Like New" condition. I kept this beyond the trial time trying to decide between the A7 and A8. The A8 is better for my style of playing.

Viking M58S NY Tenor w/RTH
    Viking M58S Soprano, Barone HR 7 and Yanagisawa metal 7

5. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Forum Contributor 2016
    Distinguished SOTW Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huesax View Post
    Note: I removed the link to the Steve Neff site. He reviewed the V16 A7S not the A7S+. Steve I'm sorry, I posted that in error.

This is the latest Vandoren offering, the V16 A7 S+, in "Like New" condition. I kept this beyond the trial time trying to decide between the A7 and A8. The A8 is better for my style of playing.

No problem. I actually clicked on this because I thought maybe I should pick it up to review. I have to look up what a 7 tip opening is for Vandoren .......