For Sale FS: Meyer Bros. New York Mouthpiece for Alto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default FS: Meyer Bros. New York Mouthpiece for Alto

For sale is a Meyer Bros. New York saxophone mouthpiece for alto. It is a medium chamber which was originally a 6 (0.078) and was opened to about 0.085 by the German refacer Kay Siebold (you may find some comments on sotw, his work is really great); no other refacing work was done, and tip and table rails are flawless. It has been played and played and played, and there is the usual wear (a small mark on the biteplate, and the lettering has become almost unreadable, you need a good magnifying glass to guess the words Bros. and the chamber size; Meyer and New York are quite readable. This is the earlier version which has the chamber size marked on the shank under the table and includes the word ‘chamber’ and New York on the other side (the later version had the chamber size marked on the shank under the Meyer Bros logo which was on the back of the mouthpiece). It is really!! a great playing piece, but I have to finance another motorbike; I would ask 1000 USD, shipping registered and fully insured included, and if the potential buyer is not happy with it, he may send it back for a refund, minus shipping costs both way and potential custom costs (shipping is from Germany).
    Miniatures attachées Miniatures attachées IMG_1156.jpg   IMG_1162.jpg   IMG_1161.jpg   IMG_1160.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: FS: Meyer Bros. New York Mouthpiece for Alto

I am sorry, I am not interested in trades; yes, I know, it is not a collector's piece, the lettering is mostly faded, but it is one of the most thought after and really great playing mouthpiece; yes, I can of course add a ligature that fits well; what about 950 USD shipping included, PayPal no fees for me.