Sax on the Web Forum banner

Should I take a chance on this one.......?

6K views 61 replies 27 participants last post by  sopsax 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I've had a terrible congestive cold and been coughing up loogies for days. That looks like the big ones I just flushed down the toilet. If you want Steve, I do the next ones into a baggie and send them to you and only charge half of what Joe is asking for his.

:twisted::mrgreen::bluewink:

#10 ·
#13 ·
Comes with free facial hair…

#16 ·
He sold 112 items on Ebay last year and has a 100% positive rating percentage, so your statistics above don't follow the reality. :bluewink:

Steve, I would for sure go for it. I've seen some ugly pieces that played well and nicer looking ones that played less, as you know it's not all about the looks! :bluewink:

#25 ·
In all seriousness, this guy is ruining a lot of vintage mouthpieces. These are Metallites, but I've seen him with nice Brilharts and Selmer pieces.

#26 ·
When you think about it, Joe Vassallo is not merely erasing history like a one-man Taliban Lite, he is actually a powerful manifestation of entropy, the process by which an orderly universe decays into nothingness.

#32 ·
This is a new high in advertising and butchery.

Greek Style
Has a string sound with minimum resistance
.053 opening on a #11Rico Metalite
You will probably not receive this exact piece but similar
Comes with satisfaction guaranteed
All work by Joe Vassallo

Whaddaya mean that I may not get that exact piece?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.