***** Happy 4 year anniversary sale---10MFAN HR mouthpieces ***** - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Contributor 2016
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ***** Happy 4 year anniversary sale---10MFAN HR mouthpieces *****

Thought I would chime in to express how delighted I am with my Black Widow 8* piece I got about 6 weeks ago, from the perspective of a guy who rarely gigs out and does most of his playing recreationally with friends doing blues, rock and country- nowhere in league of the guys Mark has posted clips of.

I've tried a wide variety of mouthpieces on a wide variety of horns (my ability to purchase exceeds my talent by a long shot) and this mouthpiece is by far the best at letting me just become one with my horn and music than any other mouthpiece I have tried- it is just amazing. My bandmates instantly noticed a difference in my playing without knowing I was trying a new piece. The drummer asked me to move so I wouldn't drown him out. I can growl out nastiness on Big Legged Woman, or get sweet on Tennessee Whiskey.

It not has cleared off my practice area from a bunch of clutter from various pieces and reeds and all, it has cleared the clutter of my mind of thinking about the mouthpiece and just letting me get into making music. If I had to give one word for the piece: FUN!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Distinguished SOTW Member
    Forum Contributor 2007-2016

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is a wonderful review! Thank you so much for that. It thrills me that you are having so much fun with that mouthpiece. I consider all of my pieces to be fun because they are so unique. For those of you who haven't tried them yet, you have no idea what you're missing. I've sold vintage pieces for over 30 years and there's nothing out there like my 10mfan mouthpieces.
    I am so glad so many people all over the world are having such fun with these pieces. That means the world to me.

Keep your orders coming as we still have three weeks left to this incredible sale.

Thank you all for your great support and I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your mouthpieces so much.

All the best, Mark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to get these into 200 new players hands at the rate we are going with this sale. 20 days left to the sale.

Keep the orders coming..... Email me at: connsaxman@comcast.net

From the time you order till the time I ship the mouthpiece out my door to you, is just under 3 weeks at this point.

A "well-oiled machine" is an understatement---thank you Eric!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been using the Robusto since the day it came out and have been loving every minute of it. I had spent so long trying to find a piece that would give me a huge fat sound but also have a lightning fast response with an effortless altissimo. I can show up for any job or session and the Robusto will fit the situation and go in any direction that I want. I've just added the new Black Widow as I find myself playing in more situations where that extra brightness would be awesome and let me tell you this thing is flat out so much fun to play. Just that perfect amount more of brightness and pop which really add a beautiful focus to my vintage horn. What a great time to be a saxophone player!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you so much.... I love it!!!

I knew you would love the Black Widow mouthpiece a ton. I know you have been Robusto crazy like me, but the BE is just phenomenal. So happy with these mouthpieces and the feedback I'm getting from all over the world.

This sale has been extraordinary and I'm glad so many who were on the fence about buying one of these, have decided to go forward at this great price. You can't go wrong!

Under 20 days left so keep the orders coming... because time is running out.

So glad you all are enjoying your mouthpieces and more pieces will be shipped on Tuesday.

All the best, Mark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

18 days left!

This has been the greatest sale ever, thank you all!

Distinguished SOTW Member CashSax's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is such exciting news..I have a new 8* 'Widow ordered and Mark has assured me I'm in the next batch..

Seems I'm becoming a 10mFan player..while waiting for this Black Widow jewel I confess to grabbing a 10MFan BOSS metal #9..

After reading so many great words written about it (and listening to the awesome sound clips) my interest in the "BOSS" was stirred big league..so one late nite last week (plus a couple brews later) I made a low eBay offer and it was mine.

Long story short I got a great deal on it..someone ordered it new and the thing was too big I guess...It is a good tip opening for me, being a #9.. Eric Falcon faced the Boss at .120 it fits in the range of my recently re-faced Super King which is around .125 and my Rubber Lakey 9*3 at .121.... the 8* widow will be a bit smaller tip but that is a good thing I think. Some of my gigs are of the softer nature and I think the BW will work out fantastic.

So..first gig on it today..wow..this BOSS is quite a Mpc too, I been a die-hard Guardala man for yrs, but if my new 'Widow cooks like the Boss I will have a fantastic line-up of killer Tenor mpcs.

Hopefully my tenor GAS will have ceased for good.

Cash's vintage Demo Recordings circa '99-'03 SF Bay Area www.box.net/cashsax

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Black Widow will be in this week.
    Glad to hear you are having fun on The Boss! Just keep your reed up to the very tip always without going over and you'll have a lot of fun. A lot of body to the sound on that piece!
    Enjoy!!!

Distinguished SOTW Member CashSax's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mark I find the Boss very flexible. The attack response is just about the best I ever experienced with any Tenor mpc...it has a great full tone..and no it does not make me sound like Euge..(wish I could) anyway I find it can be played very bright or darkened nicely depending on set up, but I don't think it's brightness is over the top. In fact I'm pretty sure my tweaked Lazer-beam DG SK is probably brighter, but the DG does not have the rich fullness and overall body of tone that the Boss provides..

Back to the thread, I think the new Black Widow will be a wonderful companion mpc to my Boss and a somewhat different approach I believe.....and yes that tip tip is a good one you can definitely tell if you don't position your reed properly.

2 10MFan mpcs=Tenor Heaven..!!
    Miniatures attachées Miniatures attachées DCP_3856.jpg   DCP_3857.jpg  

Cash's vintage Demo Recordings circa '99-'03 SF Bay Area www.box.net/cashsax

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love it!!!

Yes, The DG SUPER KING is brighter, and I was going for that incredible all-around powerhouse piece with lots of brights and can be darkened up nicely too---but with LOADS OF BODY to the sound. FAAAAAT.
    Its like if you took a powerful piece and added loads of Turrentine to the sound. Way more body and very fun to play. Im glad you like the response so much. We are going to lower the baffle a little to get even more body and a little less brights. Players have asked for that, so I look forward to seeing the response from players once it is out.
    The Black Widow is far different but incredible. It won't be as bright, but with plenty of punch. Full sounding in a great hard rubber way and more to push against than The Boss or Guardalas.
    Guys are going crazy for the Widow. Yours will be here this week. Stay tuned.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only 16 days left to this great sale.

These pieces will not be offered at this price ever again, so grab one for yourself.

Thank you for all the orders so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

15 days left to this great sale.
    We are at a 3 week or so wait period to get the pieces completed, so get your order in and get on the list as soon as you can, so you get your mouthpiece quicker.

Thank you all again for all the orders and enjoy your mouthpieces.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 weeks into the sale, and I am blown away by all the orders----thank you SOTW and Facebook.

14 days remaining for this sale, so keep the orders coming.

*** Once the sale has ended on August 31st, you will never see this price again, so don't hesitate any longer on this generous offering. ***

Order by emailing me at: connsaxman@comcast.net

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My biggest day of sales was yesterday, so far!----THANK YOU AND FACEBOOK FOR THAT.

Keep the orders coming, and we'll get you all fantastic mouthpieces.

12 DAYS REMAIN FOR THE SALE, AND THESE PRICES WILL NOT BE OFFERED AGAIN.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 days left to get in at this great sale price.

I'm giving you a 34 day sale, which is remarkable......TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS.

ALL pieces ordered AFTER August 31 will be at the regular price...no exceptions.

Thank you and keep the orders coming.

Email me at: connsaxman@comcast.net

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9 days and counting....

Thank you all again for all of the orders so far. I've already gotten six orders today and it's only just after noon here. If you have been on the fence about getting one of my mouthpieces, there couldn't be a better time than now to get one. I will not put them out at this price ever again so grab one or two while you can.

Thanks again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2