Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Distinguished SOTW Member
    Forum Contributor 2007-2016

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ***** Happy 4 year anniversary sale---10MFAN HR mouthpieces *****

*** 10MFAN MPC 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SALE ***----$365!!!!

THE ENTIRE MONTH OF AUGUST

July 29th (tomorrow), marks the 4th year anniversary of my 10MFAN mouthpieces to the marketplace.
    I've been selling vintage mouthpieces in the marketplace for almost 35 years now, and nothing has been nearly as rewarding as my own 10MFAN MOUTHPIECE LINE.
    A few thousand mouthpieces later and I can't possible explain how these have changed my life and helped changed so many saxophone players lives too. The friends I have made through this endeavor have proven to be the most rewarding part of all of this. I am thankful for the tremendous support I have received with these mouthpieces, and I would like to offer a 4 week sale to celebrate the 4 years. I am offering them at a greatly reduced $365 each to celebrate the joy these mouthpieces bring 365 days a year!

FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF AUGUST, I will offer my hard rubber MERLOT, ROBUSTO, AND BLACK WIDOW MPC'S at a beautiful anniversary discount.

As long as you get your order in during this time period, I will honor the sale price for these hard rubber pieces listed below.

The sale for all these new orders is for THE ENTIRE MONTH OF AUGUST--- 4 FULL WEEKS!!!!!!!!

All pieces are made to order. You pay up front to get on the list, and the mouthpieces will be made.

You can order:

MERLOT HR 6*-10
    ROBUSTO HR 6*-10
    BLACK WIDOW HR 6*-10

MY TIP OPENINGS ARE:
    6*----- .095
    7------ .100
    7*---- .105
    7**----.107/108
    8------ .110
    8*---- .115
    9------ .120
    9*---- .125
    10---- .130

A huge heartfelt thank you to entire community for all the great support.

My biggest thanks goes to my friends Eric Falcon and Michael Crouch for helping make my dreams come true.

*** Sale price of only $365 plus shipping, family and friends paypal only. ***

I consider these the finest hard rubber tenor mouthpieces in the marketplace in EACH of their categories.

TO ORDER: EMAIL ME AT: CONNSAXMAN@COMCAST.NET

You can listen to audios at my website.
    All the best,
    Mark

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ***** Happy 4 year anniversary sale---10MFAN HR mouthpieces *****

Incredible day of sales yesterday---THANK YOU.

Keep the orders coming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great day again already! Keep the orders coming.

We will get you all fantastic mouthpieces.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I added a post on Facebook about this sale last night, so I am getting orders from all over now.

If you have been on the fence about getting one of my HR mouthpieces---THIS IS THE TIME.

I am offering the sale for 4 weeks and the sooner you get on the list, the sooner you will get your mpc.

Just wanted to let you know that the cat is out of the bag on FB, so get your order in.

We will get backed up...

All the best, Mark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm putting in the next big order tomorrow, so if you want to get in on it, let me know.

For anyone that hasn't tried my hard rubber mouthpieces yet, you have no idea what you're missing out on. I have sold vintage pieces for 30+ years, and I would never play one again.
    The Merlot, Robusto, and Black Widow, got that covered from warm to brighter and punchier with way more flexibility and versatility. Absolutely sensational.

Thank you for all the orders so far!

Forum Contributor 2016
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow! Great price. I'll let my students know that are ready to step up to a better mouthpiece. Thanks Mark.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Steve.
    I appreciate that.

This is the PERFECT time to get one. I can't think more highly of these hard rubber mpc's....they are just fantastic.
    I hope anyone on the fence about getting one because maybe the price was a little too high for them before, will grab this great opportunity for themselves.
    Nothing like these pieces in the marketplace and the sale is for a FULL MONTH.

So proud of these mouthpieces and I hope a ton of players take advantage of this deal.
    It's gotten great response with loads of orders here, and a bunch of orders already from Facebook.

Thanks for your post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep the orders coming.
    Great start for the sale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phenomenal first few days. Thank you all for the great support and my goal is to get 150+ mouthpieces into new players hands this month.

The sale will go on for the entire month of August so keep the orders coming.

Distinguished SOTW Member hallkat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I jave had the plesure of playing all of Marks mpcs and can honestly say that they are the best mpcs that i have played and I have played most of them...I recently received one of the first Black Widow mpcs and it has become my main mpc...big bold sound ...can be lush and soft or blow the walls down..love it so much...these are great prices for great mpcs sold by a great guy...thanks Mark for all your help Steve
    " Healthy people dont need a doctor-sick people do "

SOTW Columnist and Forum Contributor 2015-2016
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've played on the hard rubber pieces for over 4 years now, and haven't wanted to try anything else. There is a richness of sound and versatility that is unbeatable.

The new Black Widow is a RIDICULOUS awesome mouthpiece. I'm glad I found these because it's saved me a ton of money.

This sale is an INCREDIBLE price for pieces that smoke all the others.

- Saxaholic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hallkat View Post
    I jave had the plesure of playing all of Marks mpcs and can honestly say that they are the best mpcs that i have played and I have played most of them...I recently received one of the first Black Widow mpcs and it has become my main mpc...big bold sound ...can be lush and soft or blow the walls down..love it so much...these are great prices for great mpcs sold by a great guy...thanks Mark for all your help Steve

Thank you so much, Steve. There's nothing out there that does what these do for me also. So glad these have been such a huge hit worldwide. Much appreciated.

This sale has out-performed my expectations so far. Thank you for that.
    I want to get a huge amount of new players into these mouthpieces this month.
    Thank you all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saxaholic View Post
    I've played on the hard rubber pieces for over 4 years now, and haven't wanted to try anything else. There is a richness of sound and versatility that is unbeatable.

The new Black Widow is a RIDICULOUS awesome mouthpiece. I'm glad I found these because it's saved me a ton of money.

This sale is an INCREDIBLE price for pieces that smoke all the others.

- Saxaholic

Thank you, I appreciate this very much. No one has owned these pieces longer than you and it means the world to me that you think so highly of them. I feel the same exact way!
    Been on my pieces for over four years and they just keep sounding better and better.

This is a phenomenal deal so I hope everybody who has wanted one of these will take advantage of it. As Bird said... now's the time!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have one mouthpiece in stock. I can never keep inventory here because pieces sell quickly. This is all that's left.

It's a hard rubber Robusto 6* that measures .095. It is such a fantastic player and I am offering it up for my sale price for the month of August, $365 plus shipping family and friends.

Just a heads up about this one mouthpiece in case you like to play a 6* tip opening.
    There is no wait for this. It is sitting alone in a box at home and looking for a new home. LOL

Just contact me by email.
    Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A beautiful quote from the great Ivan Renta about 10mfan mouthpieces on Facebook tonight:

"My favorite mouthpieces for any musical setting. If you are serious about your sound, you need to check these out".

Very meaningful words indeed.
    I will be getting out a huge batch of these mouthpieces next week.
    Keep the orders coming, and I look forward to all of you getting your pieces shortly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you all for the orders so far. Between SOTW and Facebook orders, I have already smashed my personal best in terms of mouthpieces sold in such a short period, and we still have three weeks left! with this sale.
    Beyond words to get this many orders and I couldn't be happier to get all these mouthpieces ito players who haven't tried these yet. There will be a lot of very happy players when they finally get the opportunity to experience what these mouthpieces do.
    For me, that is where the importance lies.

Thank you all so much, and there are still 3 weeks remaining for this great opportunity.....don't miss out.

All the best, Mark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those of you who ordered a mouthpiece, I will be sending out around 50 mouthpieces this week so keep an eye out for the tracking info from me, and also the mailman.

He will be bringing lots of goodies!

Thank you all, and keep the orders coming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just released some Limited Edition BLUE Robusto marbled hard rubber mouthpieces yesterday, but they are not included in this sale.
    ***I will have some of the Merlot and Black Widow pieces made in this Limited Edition blue marbled rubber in the near future. ***

Just the black hard rubber pieces available for this sale.

Thank you all, and keep those orders coming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loads of mpc's shipping tomorrow from me to you!
    I have already packed them and sent the tracking info.

I am getting another huge box on Friday, so if you didn't hear from me today, expect to on Friday.
    All the best, Mark

Keep the orders coming....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are some pictures of one of my beautiful Limited Edition blue marble hard rubber Robusto mouthpieces I got in yesterday.
    I will have a handful of Black Widows and Merlots made next month.

To quote the great Doug Webb when he saw this, "Now it looks as good as it sounds!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast