My New ebook Giant Steps Etudes & Ex. in Tenor Key (alto key soon!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My New ebook Giant Steps Etudes & Ex. in Tenor Key (alto key soon!)

I just published ebook as an Apple ibook. I should have the Kindle version up soon.
    I am also close to having the alto version done.

It's a collection of 10 etudes I wrote for myself in order to study how to improvise on Giant Steps. I also include an exercise that I took from each etude based on the first chord cycle of descending major 3rds that occurs in the first half of the tune. The etudes are in the tenor key and I wrote the exercises out in all keys.

I found these to be helpful both for my technique and for my understanding of how to navigate through those changes. I still practice them because they are deceptively simple, but can yield some good results. I play them in 4 and 8 bar segments.
    Here's the link. You can down the first etude and exercises for free as a sample.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1248460984

Even if you aren't interested thanks for reading this far!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Distinguished SOTW Member DanPerezSax's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: My New ebook Giant Steps Etudes & Ex. in Tenor Key (alto key soon!)

Hey, Jeff. It says "available on iphone, ipad and Mac." Will I be able to see this if I buy it on iTunes on my PC? Definitely wanna buy it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DanPerezSax View Post
    Hey, Jeff. It says "available on iphone, ipad and Mac." Will I be able to see this if I buy it on iTunes on my PC? Definitely wanna buy it.

Hey Dan
    let me check first before you buy. You could go there and download the sample and see if that works.
    Bu t I iwill check it out later

5. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DanPerezSax View Post
    I don't think you can so wait . I will have the kindle version up very soon. I just had to figure out a couple of things.