FS: tenor pieces: older Berg 115/0, Saxscape Downtown, Jody Jazz ESP, Link Tone Edge 6*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default FS: tenor pieces: older Berg 115/0, Saxscape Downtown, Jody Jazz ESP, Link Tone Edge 6*

The following mouthpieces ship from Bethesda, MD. Free domestic shipping in the US, international shipping varies. Please PM me.

T1: Berg Larsen stainless steel 115/0 M. This piece is a not an offset/denim table piece but a straight bill piece from the 1970s or 80s. It has arced machine marks on the table. I bought this from Junk Dude and have been reluctant to sell it because it plays well and many Bergs do not. It is exactly what you would expect from a 0 baffle height Berg, with a bright, fat tone but it is not shrill. $175 or best offer.

T2: Jody Jazz ESP 7* - These are not made anymore. Does not come with ligature or spoiler. I personally did not like the sound with the spoiler and eventually lost it because I never used it. Pretty fat sound, medium bright without the spoiler. Steve Neff reviews it here: http://www.neffmusic.com/blog/2010/0...ne-mouthpiece/ Piece is like new. Tip and rails are perfect. Comes in original box. $215 or best offer.

T3: Saxscape Downtown .108 - This is not B stock but a true production piece. It is an older piece with the hard rubber Link profile and says Saxscape on the shank. It is on the bright side and can get loud. It is supposed have a Dukoff D chamber vibe. Like new, perfect tip and rails. I have owned several B stock pieces and I feel this production piece plays better and is better finished. Comes in original tube. $125 or best offer.

T4: Modern Otto Link hard rubber Tone Edge 6* - This is a current production Tone Edge. Darker piece, not super powerful but does have a pleasing mellow tone. I bought this 10 years ago before I moved to larger tips. A few minor ligature scratches on top. Tip and rails are perfect. Comes in original box. $65 or best offer.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: FS: tenor pieces: older Berg 115/0, Saxscape Downtown, Jody Jazz ESP, Link Tone Edge 6*

Pictures of the Berg:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Berg 115 1 cropped.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	101522Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Berg 115 2 cropped.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	101530

Pictures of the Jody Jazz:

Name:	Jody Jazz ESP 1 cropped.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	101538Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jody Jazz ESP 2 cropped.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	101546

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: FS: tenor pieces: older Berg 115/0, Saxscape Downtown, Jody Jazz ESP, Link Tone Edge 6*

Pictures of the Saxscape:

Name:	Saxscape 1 cropped.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	101554Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Saxscape 2 cropped.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	101562

Pictures of the Otto Link Tone Edge:

Name:	Link Tone Edge 1 cropped.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	101570Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Link Tone Edge 2 cropped.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	101578

5. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Distinguished SOTW Member
    Forum Contributor 2016
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PM sent for T4

please send payment info to my email address...
    cheers,philip
    philip from down-under
    secondhandsaxes.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

T4 is sold. Thanks Philip!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a silver plated Marc Jean ligature for the Berg Larsen that fits perfectly. I will sell it with the Berg for an additional $50.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Price drop. Here is what remains:

T1: Berg Larsen stainless steel 115/0 M. This piece is a not an offset/denim table piece but a straight bill piece from the 1970s or 80s. It has arced machine marks on the table. I bought this from Junk Dude and have been reluctant to sell it because it plays well and many Bergs do not. It is exactly what you would expect from a 0 baffle height Berg, with a bright, fat tone but it is not shrill. $170 or best offer.

T2: Jody Jazz ESP 7* - These are not made anymore. Does not come with ligature or spoiler. I personally did not like the sound with the spoiler and eventually lost it because I never used it. Pretty fat sound, medium bright without the spoiler. Steve Neff reviews it here: http://www.neffmusic.com/blog/2010/0...ne-mouthpiece/ Piece is like new. Tip and rails are perfect. Comes in original box. $205 or best offer.

T3: Saxscape Downtown .108 - This is not B stock but a true production piece. It is an older piece with the hard rubber Link profile and says Saxscape on the shank. It is on the bright side and can get loud. It is supposed have a Dukoff D chamber vibe. Like new, perfect tip and rails. I have owned several B stock pieces and I feel this production piece plays better and is better finished. Comes in original tube. $120 or best offer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Price drop:

T1: Berg Larsen stainless steel 115/0 M. This piece is a not an offset/denim table piece but a straight bill piece from the 1970s or 80s. It has arced machine marks on the table. I bought this from Junk Dude and have been reluctant to sell it because it plays well and many Bergs do not. It is exactly what you would expect from a 0 baffle height Berg, with a bright, fat tone but it is not shrill. $165 or best offer.

T2: Jody Jazz ESP 7* - These are not made anymore. Does not come with ligature or spoiler. I personally did not like the sound with the spoiler and eventually lost it because I never used it. Pretty fat sound, medium bright without the spoiler. Steve Neff reviews it here: http://www.neffmusic.com/blog/2010/0...ne-mouthpiece/ Piece is like new. Tip and rails are perfect. Comes in original box. $200 or best offer.

T3: Saxscape Downtown .108 - This is not B stock but a true production piece. It is an older piece with the hard rubber Link profile and says Saxscape on the shank. It is on the bright side and can get loud. It is supposed have a Dukoff D chamber vibe. Like new, perfect tip and rails. I have owned several B stock pieces and I feel this production piece plays better and is better finished. Comes in original tube. $115 or best offer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Offers? I am open to realistic offers. I am not interested in trades. The Jody Jazz, Berg, and Saxscape pieces are excellent period and at this price point they really are a great value.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Price drop:

T1: Berg Larsen stainless steel 115/0 M. This piece is a not an offset/denim table piece but a straight bill piece from the 1970s or 80s. It has arced machine marks on the table. I bought this from Junk Dude and have been reluctant to sell it because it plays well and many Bergs do not. It is exactly what you would expect from a 0 baffle height Berg, with a bright, fat tone but it is not shrill. $160 or best offer.

T2: Jody Jazz ESP 7* - These are not made anymore. Does not come with ligature or spoiler. I personally did not like the sound with the spoiler and eventually lost it because I never used it. Pretty fat sound, medium bright without the spoiler. Steve Neff reviews it here: http://www.neffmusic.com/blog/2010/0...ne-mouthpiece/ Piece is like new. Tip and rails are perfect. Comes in original box. $195 or best offer.

T3: Saxscape Downtown .108 - This is not B stock but a true production piece. It is an older piece with the hard rubber Link profile and says Saxscape on the shank. It is on the bright side and can get loud. It is supposed have a Dukoff D chamber vibe. Like new, perfect tip and rails. I have owned several B stock pieces and I feel this production piece plays better and is better finished. Comes in original tube. $110 or best offer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, it must be a tougher marker than I thought. A few years ago when I listed pieces I always got offers. I do not think my prices are out of line, but as of now nothing but crickets from SOTW. Do people still have GAS?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm having the same problem on my FS items. At least you had a sale. My listing is wallowing toward the end of page 2, practically dead! If nothing else, maybe back-to-school will kick up some interest, but that's still a while to wait.
    Soprano - Antigua Winds 590-BC JodyJazz Classic 8-3/4, Lavoz; Rascher, Legere Classic, Olegature
    Alto - Yamaha YAS-875EXB JodyJazz Classic 9, Legere Studio Cut, Rovner Dark; Rascher, Legere Classic, Francois Louis
    Tenor - Yamaha YTS-62 JodyJazz Classic 12, Legere Studio Cut, Rovner Dark; Rascher, Legere Classic, Francois Louis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would really like to sell the Berg piece with the Marc Jean silver plated ligature that I had made for it. The ligature does not fit any of my other pieces. I will sell the Berg with the ligature for $200.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Berg sold pending payment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Berg is sold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is what remains:

T2: Jody Jazz ESP 7* - These are not made anymore. Does not come with ligature or spoiler. I personally did not like the sound with the spoiler and eventually lost it because I never used it. Pretty fat sound, medium bright without the spoiler. Steve Neff reviews it here: http://www.neffmusic.com/blog/2010/0...ne-mouthpiece/ Piece is like new. Tip and rails are perfect. Comes in original box. $195 or best offer.

T3: Saxscape Downtown .108 - This is not B stock but a true production piece. It is an older piece with the hard rubber Link profile and says Saxscape on the shank. It is on the bright side and can get loud. It is supposed have a Dukoff D chamber vibe. Like new, perfect tip and rails. I have owned several B stock pieces and I feel this production piece plays better and is better finished. Comes in original tube. $110 or best offer.

I am looking to sell so please make reasonable offers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

T2 and T3 are still available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

T2 and T3 are still available.
    I am dropping the price on T2 to $190 or best offer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Price drop:

T2: Jody Jazz ESP 7* $180
    T3: Saxscape Downtown .108 $100

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still for sale. Offers?