Sax on the Web Forum banner

Bundy II Tenor G# Pinky Table Cork

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Secondhandsaxes 
#1 ·
Just aquired a Bundy II Tenor from eBay. Seller says it was purchased new in 1983. I paid $280 US shipped. It looks like it was played very little. Laquer is 95%. Two very small dings and very lightly scratched on the bow. It is in near perfect playing condition, except the High F# pad is shot, and I will replace it. No leaks besides the F#. My dilemma is the G# key is missing the cork on the bottom of the pinky table and I cannot seem to find anyone who sells that particular cork. Any suggestions on where to find this part?? I have attached a picture of what cork I am talking about. It is the cork circled in the picture. By the way...tucked inside the case I found a Dukoff D7 mouthpiece in great condition in the orignal box and reciept for $98. I am a beginner at Tenor and don't know if I should keep the mouthpiece or sell it since I play for leisure and will never be a pro. I think this was one of the better purchases I have ever made on eBay! Thanks for the help.

Todd

Wood Household hardware Tap Hardwood Metal

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.