Sax on the Web Forum banner

Saxophone Coaching, with instructor-coach Tim Price;Skype-NYC-Reading, Pa

895 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Tim Price 
#1 ·
Saxophone Coaching-Skype-NYC-Reading, Pa

Saxophone Coaching, with instructor-coach Tim Price ; reach your goals.Expand your vision about what is possible in your life via- your playing.
As a professional instructor-mentor I provide an ongoing partnership designed to help you produce fulfilling results in your musical path.
I'm trained to listen, to observe and to customize my approach to your needs.

Turn on your ability to create the results you want.
Cost effective and results are there along with confidence.

I teach on SKYPE ; in NYC & Reading, Pa.

Any level/ any style.Let's connect. timpricejazz@aol.com

All is possible, Thank you. FOR BIO-And what I do as a professional- go here for info please;http://centerstage.conn-selmer.com/en-us/artist-information/centerstage/artist-roster/tim-price/

#2 ·
Study with a teacher who is on the staff of New School University NYC and also Long Island University- Brooklyn campus. Selmer-Rico-Theo -artist and author.

Tim Price Professional guidance... provides an ongoing partnership designed to help musicians of all ages and levels weather pro or just a person who needs more direction, to produce fulfilling results in their musical lives. My goal is to help you improve performances and enhance the quality of your musical vision and goals.

Click here - http://www.timpricejazz.com/skype2.html

I listen and observe and customize a solid approach that the individual needs. Together we will seek solutions and strategies that are creative and resourceful. My job on this SKYPE lesson is to provide support to enhance the skills, and creativity. Talk to me, get a direction on a gig, band solution, instrument issue or music question, no question to small or project to large- TOGETHER we will open creative doors.

Do you have a desire for :

~ A change in musical direction.

~ More satisfying communication within your role in the bands you play in.

~ Increased fulfillment in music and the understanding of music.

~ Gaining better clarity and focus about what you want in music.

~ A road to being proactive in your life within music and also practice.

~ Setting priorities so you can deal with things properly, direction in school choice, course selection, instruments and anything you need to accomplish.

Let me help you, develop natural confidence, by knowing answers that you need to know. I will be in your corner without judgement, and remember your vision , and who champion your dreams and forward motion. This is open to all instruments, all levels and ages. The goal will be an open ended rapport that will answer questions and give direction.

Let's connect on SKYPE , and move into designing a guidance relationship that best meets your needs.

http://www.timpricejazz.com/skype2.html

Get to me at - timpricejazz@aol.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.