"Melodic Shapes for the Modern Improvisor" Essential II-V-I Jazz Practice Book Available Today! w/ Free Sample PDF - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: "Melodic Shapes for the Modern Improvisor" Essential II-V-I Jazz Practice Book Available Today! w/ Free Sample PDF

I will let my students know about your promotion. Thanks again for your contribution to jazz pedagogy

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: "Melodic Shapes for the Modern Improvisor" Essential II-V-I Jazz Practice Book Available Today! w/ Free Sample PDF

Thanks everyone - discounted price will be in effect the entire month for December. Perfect for a christmas gift. www.timlinmusic.com/books

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

last week of discounted price!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone - i would just like to let everyone know tomorrow is the last day the discounted price will be honored. PDF and Physical copies are available for 20% off list price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AS a thank you for our 100th copy sold...we are on sale for the rest of this month. see my website

www.timlinmusic.com/books

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Melodic Shapes For the Modern Improvisor Book: 100 Essential ii-V-I patterns transposed w/ free sample PDFS

Back on sale..www.timlinmusic.com/books

Thanks for your support!

Forum Contributor 2013
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Melodic Shapes For the Modern Improvisor Book: 100 Essential ii-V-I patterns transposed w/ free sample PDFS

Looks very interesting - just ordered. I'm hoping what will separate this from other "lick" books is a solid explanation of why the lick works (what underlying scale/chord was chosen) so that with the learning of the lick comes a learning of other possibilities based on that scale/chord.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I wish I had something as concise and logical as the lines in this book when I was growing up and learning how to play. Melodic Shapes for the Modern Improvisor is great method for improving change playing.” - Doug Webb
    Order your copy today!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just FYI - we were out of stock due to demand, but just received a brand new shipment. Order your copy today! thanks again for your support

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to thank everyone for their continued support for this book. We are back in stock. Order your copy today!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey everyone, copies still available at a discounted rate at www.timlinmusic.com/books
    Thanks for your interest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a friendly bump to those interested - the book is on sale for 16$ at my website: www.timlinmusic.com/books

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3