"Melodic Shapes for the Modern Improvisor" Essential II-V-I Jazz Practice Book Available Today! w/ Free Sample PDF - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: "Melodic Shapes for the Modern Improvisor" Essential II-V-I Jazz Practice Book Available Today! w/ Free Sample PDF

I will let my students know about your promotion. Thanks again for your contribution to jazz pedagogy

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: "Melodic Shapes for the Modern Improvisor" Essential II-V-I Jazz Practice Book Available Today! w/ Free Sample PDF

Thanks everyone - discounted price will be in effect the entire month for December. Perfect for a christmas gift. www.timlinmusic.com/books

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

last week of discounted price!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone - i would just like to let everyone know tomorrow is the last day the discounted price will be honored. PDF and Physical copies are available for 20% off list price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AS a thank you for our 100th copy sold...we are on sale for the rest of this month. see my website

www.timlinmusic.com/books

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Melodic Shapes For the Modern Improvisor Book: 100 Essential ii-V-I patterns transposed w/ free sample PDFS

Back on sale..www.timlinmusic.com/books

Thanks for your support!

Forum Contributor 2013
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Melodic Shapes For the Modern Improvisor Book: 100 Essential ii-V-I patterns transposed w/ free sample PDFS

Looks very interesting - just ordered. I'm hoping what will separate this from other "lick" books is a solid explanation of why the lick works (what underlying scale/chord was chosen) so that with the learning of the lick comes a learning of other possibilities based on that scale/chord.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I wish I had something as concise and logical as the lines in this book when I was growing up and learning how to play. Melodic Shapes for the Modern Improvisor is great method for improving change playing.ā€¯ - Doug Webb
    Order your copy today!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just FYI - we were out of stock due to demand, but just received a brand new shipment. Order your copy today! thanks again for your support

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to thank everyone for their continued support for this book. We are back in stock. Order your copy today!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey everyone, copies still available at a discounted rate at www.timlinmusic.com/books
    Thanks for your interest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a friendly bump to those interested - the book is on sale for 16$ at my website: www.timlinmusic.com/books

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone, I'd like to let you all know you can get the book at a discounted rate at my website

also available on Amazon.com : "Melodic Shapes for the Modern Improvisor"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Just want to chime in to say that I too got Tim and Alex's new book. It's really fantastic and has some very hip lines in it. The progression from exercise to exercise is very logical - with each new exercise building on the last. In this regard it's a bit like an addendum to Coker's great Patterns book. Having the non-diatonic notes highlighted in red works towards getting these sounds in your ear faster. I got the hard copy which came spiral bound. Very cool.”

“Tim Lin sent me a copy of his new book. If you're looking for a resource to find a variety of lines, this book is for you. Contact Tim for more information”

“The book is excellent Tim and Alex!!! Thank you very much!!! Success!”

“Book's great. Gonna be shedding it tonight.”

“I just downloaded it; I'm already on page 10 and there's something fresh!”

“Used it in a lesson for the first time this past week. Really great! Looking forward to digging in a little deeper. Congrats again.”

“I just got my copy and this is an awesome book! What sets it aside from other ii-V-I pattern books is one crucial element: it has TASTE! These patterns are consistently interesting and unique, and are arranged in such a way that they really teach the fundamental elements of each lick, so you can begin to improvise your OWN vocabulary based on the sounds and approaches of Tim Lin and Alex Murzyn's licks. I'm really excited to practice every page of the book in the coming months - get a copy for yourself!”

"I'm in Australia. So I woke up just now, looked at my iPhone and there was your book. Cool. Just through it into iBook. It's with me every where I go. Perfect. I will be using this myself and with my students. I will get them to buy a copy from you. It looks thorough. Well set out. Great for head down bum up drill practice. Thank you!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like a lot of members here, I've got several (large) boxes full of pattern books. I bought this book when it first came out, and it still remains literally the only one that is still often on my stand. To my ears, a lot of the patterns in a lot of the other books tend to be pretty lifeless. The patterns in this book have a lot of character – lots of drama and colour in them. I can't recommend this book highly enough.

Thank you Tim for a fantastic book.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3