Sax on the Web Forum banner

An olive branch ?

3K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  Jak 
#1 ·
Morning all. I apologise unreservedly. My forum name was supposed to be " Indian Jak " after the motorcycle. The name was taken. I understand the drug references hence the removal of " Indica ". All forgotten. I am here to make friends and to learn , not to argue over trivia. I am badly shaken up over the mugging. If my posts have seemed vague it is a reflection on the injustice : I am not thinking straight. Looking back over the get well messages I am moved. Can we begin afresh ? Better I recover before posting too much. I am not a bad guy. There is a fine line between arrogance and confidence. Maybe I have crossed that line and for that I am sorry. Have a great day; may the sun shine on you and those you love. I am sorry !! Jak

#4 ·
Well that says it all !! I am not going anywhere. Just carry on as normal. I am happy and confident for the future. I like Tim Price's occasional posts : a lot to learn , always challenging. I shall amend my ignore list. Jak

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.