The Amsterdam Blue Rose Saxpophone - A horn to love (New unique Alto & Tenor from Amsterdam) - Page 12

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Amsterdam Blue Rose Saxpophone - A horn to love (New unique Alto & Tenor from Amsterdam)

Thanks buddy

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Amsterdam Blue Rose Saxpophone - A horn to love (New unique Alto & Tenor from Amsterdam)

Damn! We are going to make a certain someone SOO happy this week

A Blue Rose Bad Boy (Silver Pearl edition) beautiful as the moon And a beast of a sound!
    For a young Dutch superstar heading to conservatory. #bluerosesaxophones #bluerosebadboy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlueRoseSilverPearl.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	118.6 KB 
ID:	82028

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Re: The Amsterdam Blue Rose Saxpophone - A horn to love (New unique Alto & Tenor from Amsterdam)

Thanks also to everybody here for your amazing insights,energy and to some of you for visiting us in Amsterdam or at various festivals and now playing a Blue Rose yourself
    We had a fantastic year and looking forward to 2017. This one is for you. Thank you! and keep chasing your dreams in 2017!

Distinguished SOTW Member and Forum Contributor 2007 Morry's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those crosses on the pearls are absolutely horrific. Otherwise, a neat looking instrument.
    JK SX90R Gold Lacquer over Nickel Alto
    JK SX90R Clear Lacquer Tenor
    Yamaha YBS-52 Bari

Current band:
    www.horndogsband.com
    www.facebook.com/horndogsband

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the info. Does the horn have similar key feel and weight as the SBA?. I have tendinitis including my left thumb. One of the great things about the early SBA, and even Mk 6 I play is the hand comfort; particularly in that the distance between the left thumb rest and the left hand stack keys is short enough so that it doesn't put tension or stretch on the left thumb.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rainwaltz View Post
    Thanks for the info. Does the horn have similar key feel and weight as the SBA?. I have tendinitis including my left thumb. One of the great things about the early SBA, and even Mk 6 I play is the hand comfort; particularly in that the distance between the left thumb rest and the left hand stack keys is short enough so that it doesn't put tension or stretch on the left thumb.
    My main horns is a SBA tenor and I have also play tested the Blue Rose tenors and didn't feel much difference in weight and key execution.

T : Selmer SBA serial 50xxx (1953) - Otto Link Florida no USA 10* - Rico Plasticover 2
    A : Klingsor serial 016xx (early 60's) - Otto Link STM 9* - Rico Royal 2.5
    SoundClick | SoundClip Index | YouTube | SOTW Blues (Round 8) | Mouthpiece/Sax Pictures

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well apart from the red crosses, which you can opt out of I think IMO it is one of the loveliest saxes I have seen, if it comes in an lacquered finish even better but it ticks all the vintage boxes for me with modern mechanism and a choice of high F too.....I've just been looking at flight to Amsterdam.....gonna have to try one....lose the Crosses........its a beast of beauty....nice work hope you have nothing but success chaps....
    Cheers Phil D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Davidson View Post
    Well apart from the red crosses, which you can opt out of I think IMO it is one of the loveliest saxes I have seen, if it comes in an lacquered finish even better but it ticks all the vintage boxes for me with modern mechanism and a choice of high F too.....I've just been looking at flight to Amsterdam.....gonna have to try one....lose the Crosses........its a beast of beauty....nice work hope you have nothing but success chaps....
    Cheers Phil D
    Learn to play the saxophone on-line!
    Begin with: HelloSaxophone.com Cultivate a professional tone with Tone Center/Builder
    Learn the 9 steps to professional improvisation on the saxophone Learn the basics of saxophone repair

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a nice view of one of our beauties for you #BadBoy
    So much looking forward to the holiday season. Some major updates coming soon!

Name:	perfect-beauty-Bad-Boy.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	155225

With Love from Amsterdam,

The Lady & the Bad Boy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Re: The Amsterdam Blue Rose Saxpophone - A horn to love (New unique Alto & Tenor from Amsterdam)

Some of you asked about the option for Black X-pearl keys. Here is one of our alto's
    with this option

Name:	AltoIreenWeb.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	156593

order yours today at: http://bluerosesaxophones.com/the-lady/

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12