Sax on the Web Forum banner

May be getting ready to sell my Beuscher Bass

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  hgrail 
#1 ·
I may be getting ready to sell my Beuscher Bass sax. I am curious to know where might be the best place to try and sell it? Any suggestions?

#4 ·
My wife once told me that buying a bass was grounds for divorce... But then she also capped the number of horns at 3.

How much are you thinking?

#6 ·
Thanks for all of the advice. My fear was shipping and insurance charges etc. Craigslist does seem like a good idea since I am between NYC and Boston. My Daughter is going to help me take some photos this weekend to post on this site. It's a complete set-up,Beuscher Bass Sax, Case, Stand, Harness and two bass sax mouthpieces. Maddenma, I'm going to try and figure out a fair market price so that it is a good deal for both myself and the buyer. If someone were to buy it in the NYC / Boston area, I would be very happy to take a road trip and hand deliver the Bass myself.
I bought it 30 years ago. It has been a tough decision to sell, but I would like to see it go to someone that would use it more than I currently am.

#10 ·
What a gorgeous sound!! This horn is awesome - thank you Doug!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.