New Neffmusic Book "Devastating Minor Lines for Jazz and Funk Soloing" - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Contributor 2016
    Distinguished SOTW Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: New Neffmusic Book "Devastating Minor Lines for Jazz and Funk Soloing"

100 of the best 16th note minor lines ever written in one book! Ever! (That is my opinion anyway.........) Check it out!

http://www.neffmusic.com/blog/produc...-funk-soloing/

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaxOnTheWeb.net
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: New Neffmusic Book "Devastating Minor Lines for Jazz and Funk Soloing"

I've had this ebook for a while and just broke it out again this week. Great lines that add some depth to my ideas!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neff has contributed quite a lot to the learning of jazz music, supplies and accessories.
    DN Rhythm Website - - - Musician T-Shirts (amazon)
    "Easy Easy Bebop" Bebop licks and phrases put into words. (2nd Edition) Kindle or Paperback {Amazon}.
    "Easy Easy Bebop" Bebop licks and phrases put into words. (2nd Edition) Paperback {Createspace}.

Forum Contributor 2016
    Distinguished SOTW Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tomsch View Post
    I've had this ebook for a while and just broke it out again this week. Great lines that add some depth to my ideas!!
    Thanks Tom. It's funny because I always get surprised by students who pull out the lines. I had one the other day that pulled it out during a solo and he did it in such a way that I didn't know where it came from but sounded killer. After he was done, I said that line in the 2nd chorus was killin' and he replied. "Thanks! I got it from your book" After the lesson, I spent an hour with the book which prompted me to post here again about it........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2