Sax on the Web Forum banner

~ Skype lessons, Studios in NYC & Reading, Pa ( Study w/ Tim Price )

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Tim Price 
#1 ·

Skype lessons, Studios in NYC & Reading, Pa

As a professional instructor-mentor I provide an ongoing partnership designed to help you produce fulfilling results in your musical path.I'm trained to listen, to observe and to customize my approach to your needs.I ALSO FOCUS ON, Tone Imagination with your goals, Embouchure, Breathing,Tone Color,Sub-tone & How to Practice. Plus much, much more.

Turn on your ability to create the results you want.
Cost effective and results are there along with confidence. My students have been in the major bands of Esperanza Spaulding,Dweezil Zappa, Prince,Cirque du Soleil, Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes, Junior Mance and Chico Hamilton to name a few. Many serious adults have gained insights and enjoyment in their favorite passion, as well as many high school students have attended successful major college and university's-Eg-Berklee, UNTS, Manhattan School Of Music, Temple University and more.

I teach on SKYPE ; in NYC & Reading, Pa.

Any level/ any style.Let's connect. timpricejazz@aol.com All is possible, Thank you.

I ALSO FOCUS ON, Tone Imagination with your goals, Embouchure, Breathing,
Tone Color,Sub-tone & How to Practice. Plus much, much more.

Check out Ada Rovatti's words on what I do ;

" Tim Price is an amazing real "360 degrees musician" - There is nothing that he doesn't know of the horn and music.Thank you Tim for all your precious advice, you are a rare gem." Ada Rovatti

Teaching any level of saxophone playing- I'm here for you.

Skype lessons, Studios in NYC & Reading, Pa..

See less See more
#3 ·
Very simple....I set a weekly time for you that works. The fee is $200.00 for 4 lessons- One lesson per week, etc.

Any other times.....fee's we can arrange but that is the basic.

Hope this helps.

#4 ·
Hi Tim, just curious...what is your students name that played with Dweezil Zappa?
A friend of mine had an extra ticket to see Dweezil this Halloween at the Beacon theatre. To my regret I can't make it.
Dweezil puts on an incredible show, and such a high honor to keep Frank's music out there. Not to mention the arduous task of actually performing such statistically dense compositions impeccably. I miss those Halloween shows produced by Frank.

Tim, I'm impressed that one of your students went on to such a prestigious platform, as well as the other artists you've mentioned. $200 for 4 lessons, I think is an incredible offer!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.