Sax on the Web Forum banner

What's up with Eble's website??

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  DWoz5000 
#1 ·
Hey gang -

What's up with Eble's website? Last couple times I've tried to log in, I've gotten an odd message about an expired security certificate. I don't want to send my credit card info or anything like that if there's something unsecure about the site. Anybody know why this message is coming up?

Dave

#5 ·
I guess they recently posted this:

WEBSITE SECURITY: We want to assure you that our website is completely secure; our SSL protection is current and recently upgraded to the new "green bar" security. If you click on the "Secured by Thawte" logo in the top right corner of our home page, it shows that our security certification is valid.

Since the upgrade, we are, however, experiencing some issues with our server, and for some users, you will still see a warning. We are in the process of getting this formatting issue resolved with our hosting company, and it may take another few days.

We apologize for any concerns you may have had, and we thank you for your patience!!

Why not just go ahead & phone in your order?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.