Are you going to post some images of that M58 curvy soprano you've mentioned in the merchant section, for us to ogle? Inquiring sax porn enthusiasts wanna know ... stuff like what are the finishes, on which side are the bell keys, etc....
Hope all's well.
That a solid nickel silver M58S I see on your website now?
That is, not a mere finish, but a solid nickel silver body/bow/bell (as you did on the Euge Groove model)?
You're giving me G.A.S., man, but the description's confusing, as it says "solid brushed nickel." Dunno if that means finish only, or build material.
This New Gold plated low Bb Bari with silver plated keys is available and includes a lightly used JODY JAZZ MP also has white roo pads.. $3900.00
Viking 2nd Generation M58S Tenor and Alto available April 2014
New look new design ....
1. We changed materials and started using brass with 5% sterling silver. Players who have tested the transitional m58s with the " S brass" have commented that they are less resistant, more resonant, a little brighter,with more spread then first generation m58.
2. The f# key is now standard on the m58 alto and tenor.
3. This horn incorporate MKVI style keys, guards ,under slung octave mechanism and floral engraving. Available in Cognac and UL finishes. The reason for changing the look is based on the sound of the horn.
4. New Case - We changed to a embroidered Viking trekking case.
5. The new M58S is stamped m58S on the back of the horn next to the serial number.
Pretty fond of the T-901 I've got. Might spring for one of your unlacquered sopranos one of these days though. I like that bent neck a la the YSS-62R.
Hey! Glad to see you back, Rich.
Enjoying my M58 bari.
Forum Contributor 2007
Forum Contributor 2013
Distinguished SOTW MemberForum Contributor 2012
Distinguished SOTW Member
Forum Contributor 2014-2017
Forum Contributor 2009