Sax on the Web Portal - Accessories, How-To

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

kasuri

Guide Book for the Saxophone Teacher

Saxophone is used in classical music. I like this music. Saxophone was created by Adolphe Sax in... Go to last post

kasuri 04-16-2018 08:42 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

MartinMusicMan

Re: Which Tenor sax is best for marching band

I'm biased, but I suggest getting a Martin Committee III. Volume, projection, intonation, great for marching. Might be able to pick one up in playable condition for around $1200, maybe as much as...

MartinMusicMan Today, 12:22 AM Go to last post
    mijderf

Re: Hole in a second hand mouthpiece

As I read it, he tried a similar mouthpiece, but did not buy that one. The one he bought is the one in the picture, and to Brulien it has a different tone. So I don't think that he has a mouthpiece...

mijderf Today, 12:04 AM Go to last post
    skeller047

Re: How big of a tipper are you?

There's a sign on tip jar in a parking lot I use once a month or so - "Tips are like hugs without the awkward touching part". Of course $2 or $3 goes in every time I leave. End result, the guys...

skeller047 Yesterday, 11:49 PM Go to last post
    Dave Dolson

Re: Hole in a second hand mouthpiece

I don't think that little mark will have any effect on how that mouthpiece plays.

However, most mouthpieces will vary slightly, even among the same models, because of the natural variations in...

Dave Dolson Yesterday, 11:46 PM Go to last post
    Beaugniervitoalto

Re: Would octave key assembly from yas23 work on my yas21?

Sort of...I've had others,but I have more of a positive attitude about it now. Whatever I can't handle myself I will take to my local repair guys(LB Woodwinds here in Long Beach,I really trust their...

Beaugniervitoalto Yesterday, 11:45 PM Go to last post