Sax on the Web Portal - Reviews

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

jaaman

Re: FS: Tenor mouthpieces. Sakshama, Lelandais, Jody Jazz, Sumner, Hite, Potter.

List update, I'm adding a Ted Klum, Norberto blank 0.108 tip in original condition.

1. Sakshama MB1. Original rails and tip but it has lost most of it's plating. Rovner ligature, 0.114 tip. 310...

jaaman Today, 10:35 AM Go to last post
    mrpeebee

Re: TOTM for July 2017 - Lucky Southern (Keith Jarrett)

New tune for me and also not really my cup of tea, but I managed to record a quick and dirty take after 5 minutes practice! Could not really figure out how to play the theme and my reading sucks, so...

mrpeebee Today, 09:42 AM Go to last post
    Gordon (NZ)

Re: Embouchure woes

I'm 69. It seems to me that all body soft tissues get more squishy and droopy with age. That includes the lip. Double lip embouchure relies on a fair bit of lip tension/firmness. Unless you had the...

Gordon (NZ) Today, 09:14 AM Go to last post
    CashSax

Worthy Back-ups

I play nice Selmers A/T. OK no comment please, this is a Buescher thread..when the Selmers are in the shop or if I play a Funky venue I need other horns..

In the past my back-up bar horns were...

CashSax Today, 09:04 AM Go to last post
    Full Flat Five

Re: Phil Noy From melbourne

Phil is one of my best mates and I'm certain that he wouldn't want his personal mobile number published on a public forum. I suggest you ask to have the number taken off. And perhaps PM it. Noysie...

Full Flat Five Today, 08:48 AM Go to last post