Sax on the Web Portal - Music Industry

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

whamptoncourt

Re: Jazz is Dying Out

The question has got to be asked: Are you being specific about one style of jazz such as... Go to last post

whamptoncourt Yesterday 11:56 PM
    etop8222

Improvisation: A union of mind, body and music

It's after midnight here and I wish it was earlier. Tomorrow I will tell you my story from the... Go to last post

etop8222 04-20-2018 04:26 AM
    kasuri

Guide Book for the Saxophone Teacher

Saxophone is used in classical music. I like this music. Saxophone was created by Adolphe Sax in... Go to last post

kasuri 04-16-2018 08:42 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

kfoster

Re: King Super 20 tenor - Cleveland

I think you are correct! The Keilwerth went to have a pad replaced and I was without it for a week. Well, now I have been playing the King for a solid month and am wondering "what I was...

kfoster Today, 02:02 AM Go to last post
    PharohOKnaughty

Re: Using a soprano to practice tenor skills

Lots of good comments!

I think I didn't make it clear that I use the soprano as a secondary instrument for when I am away from my main home. I would not recommend trying to learn tenor by using a...

PharohOKnaughty Today, 01:33 AM Go to last post
    Roundmidnite

Re: Becomig an entertainer, not just a musician

I agree that a hot singer (a hot guy would work as well as a hot chick in my view- and probably at least half of your audience would agree!!)-- is awesome if possible, but the truly great bands that...

Roundmidnite Today, 01:00 AM Go to last post
    Kritavi

Re: is there a clarinet with sax fingerings?

This might be just the thing for you Sax Bum https://www.ebay.com/itm/Richard-Keilworth-Plateau-Clarinet/222931386131?hash=item33e7beff13:g:vnQAAOSwsGdaw-U8

Kritavi Today, 12:55 AM Go to last post
    turf3

Re: Conn Naked Lady or Martin Comm. III

OP doesn't mention whether the question pertains to alto, tenor, or baritone.

I've been playing Conn 6M, 10M and 12M since the late 1970s. I have also had a few hours on Martins in all 3 sizes.

turf3 Today, 12:46 AM Go to last post