Sax on the Web Portal - Music Industry

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

etop8222

Improvisation: A union of mind, body and music

It's after midnight here and I wish it was earlier. Tomorrow I will tell you my story from the... Go to last post

etop8222 Yesterday 04:26 AM
    kasuri

Guide Book for the Saxophone Teacher

Saxophone is used in classical music. I like this music. Saxophone was created by Adolphe Sax in... Go to last post

kasuri 04-16-2018 08:42 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

JL

Re: RPC Mouthpieces

You've discovered what many of us have known for years. Ron makes great mpcs!

JL Today, 06:54 PM Go to last post
    tempesax

Re: FS: Olegatures Ole

Sold L2 and L6. The only one loft is:

L1: 2G (or 2)

Please note that I have the external box for this log but not the internal, red, jewelry box.

Mark

tempesax Today, 06:53 PM Go to last post
    JL

Re: Is the MKVI considered a vintage sax?

I bought a MkVI soprano brand new around 1977, so that sounds about right to me. Then I sold it several years later, after picking up a '65 MkVI tenor (which I still have and play). And man, I wish...

JL Today, 06:47 PM Go to last post
    Scott E

New version of Yamaha YTS-875EX

I was tenor saxophone shopping in February and March and after trying thirty horns, I found that the one Yamaha YTS-875EX to play and it suited me best. I checked the forums here and I haven't seen...

Scott E Today, 06:37 PM Go to last post
    Jazz Is All

Re: Death Contingency Plans?

Yeah, you're right. Especially considering that when I had my heart attack 14 months ago it was only by chance, good luck, or divine compassion that I didn't die alone right there on the sidewalk...

Jazz Is All Today, 06:31 PM Go to last post