Sax on the Web Portal - Music Industry

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

Matty Bannond

Improvisation: A union of mind, body and music

I write short stories as a hobby, and one has just been published in an online journal. The... Go to last post

Matty Bannond 03-17-2018 08:24 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Re: College acceptance rates list for saxophone

This is for the saxophone studios only. I suppose at some schools this could be performance and education, and at others just performance. It includes jazz if they're considered part of the saxophone...

Christian1 Today, 07:48 PM Go to last post

Re: Recording on my Mac

What kind of microphone do you have? The easiest route is just buy a good USB mic.

If you want to use an existing XLR mic, you should get a simple USB interface. I would recommend the Behringer...

dlrsax Today, 07:46 PM Go to last post

Re: Roo Pads Review

I have played on Music Medic white roos in my SBA alto for over 12 years. I love them. They are quiet and have a great feel. I play classical as well as jazz and have found them well suited to...

saxoclese Today, 07:38 PM Go to last post

Re: Martin Fan Club

Got it MMM! Fully agree putting a new or modifying the strap ring might cause more problems than what it is worth. I think I'll get used to this, and in fact all it takes is a slight adjustment...

ramcast Today, 07:38 PM Go to last post

Re: Dukoff metal tenor mouthpiece

Pretty much every working tenor player who played rock and roll in the 1970s and 1980s used a Dukoff, most frequently the D7. This MP with a Selmer soprano ligature was the standard setup for rock...

turf3 Today, 07:37 PM Go to last post