• Shady

There is no available content written by Shady
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

SteveS

Re: FS: Mark VI alto - 1966 - 139,xxx - EXCELLENT condition.

Oh, I definitely strongly agree. My 100,xxx tenor (not for sale -- sorry!) is a relacquer, but has that fat, darkish tone of that era, and ridiculously good intonation for any kind of Selmer sax....

SteveS Today, 01:25 AM Go to last post
    blaine hoopes

Re: Reed Trimmers

I have had trimmers for ages and I use them a lot. They come in really handy if the tip just starts to split or has a chip - you can clip it just behind the chip or split but then you need to know...

blaine hoopes Today, 01:22 AM Go to last post
    SteveS

Re: WTB Selmer MK VI 1966-1967

Not sure if you saw this, but it's one I have available for sale. 139,xxx. Was considering just keeping it as a backup, but it's way too good for that. Should be somebody's main horn. Has the...

SteveS Today, 01:12 AM Go to last post
    MrBlueNote

Re: Would a "Custom Made Mouthpiece" make a cheap student horn sound better..

Assuming it's the right piece for you (design, tip opening), you will probably find it easier and more enjoyable to play. And yes, a good piece can make a significant difference in your tone quality.

MrBlueNote Today, 01:03 AM Go to last post
    Jazzoetry

"Jazz Music Matters" Jazz is an art form to study,play and listen to.

"Jazz Music Matters" is a facebook website page. It was created to share some jazz creative designs and other things for jazz players and jazz music lovers. More things will be added often so check...

Jazzoetry Today, 12:56 AM Go to last post
VigLink badge