Sax on the Web Portal - Sigmund451

• Sigmund451

There is no available content written by Sigmund451
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

winesax

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

It is nice to have someone like you that thinks like me. I am a vintage sax man who plays a number... Go to last post

winesax 06-20-2018 05:21 PM
    winesax

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

I really liked your enlightened message a lot......I don't think about what I am playing after so... Go to last post

winesax 06-20-2018 05:09 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

SuperAction80

Re: Selmer Reference 36 - how good is it?

6.5 is a bit too steep imo. Yamaha and Yanagisawa can create a great product at a fraction of the price, and the Taiwanese are right behind them. Then there are the vintage horns...

Selmer is in...

SuperAction80 Today, 05:07 AM Go to last post
    Serafino

Re: Caravan and Rascher soprano mouthpieces - comments?

Speculations: asymmetry in facing, if not too extreme, might diffuse the sweet spot enough to widen the range of reeds that will work on it at the price of limiting the performance of a reed that is...

Serafino Today, 05:02 AM Go to last post
    Paul Cohen

Re: Caravan and Rascher soprano mouthpieces - comments?

I can't speak for Ron Caravan, but I think he mentions it on his website. He feels his asymmetric facing conforms to the natural contour of player's embouchures. I can't speak for that, but I have...

Paul Cohen Today, 04:34 AM Go to last post
    bruce bailey

Re: Vandoren V16 loose fitting on neck

If you like the mouthpiece, get the neck re-corked. Plumber's tape is great but if you need to try it fast, just wrap some paper around the cork.

bruce bailey Today, 03:54 AM Go to last post
    Steffan

Re: Let Me Explain To You Why Tenor Is The Best Saxophone

Bari would be like a male Bass singer's voice Tenor like male tenor's, alto like a female alto singer's and soprano like a, well you get the gist of it.

Steffan Today, 03:40 AM Go to last post