Sax on the Web Portal - The Front Page

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

whamptoncourt

10 Tracks Every Horn Player Should Transcribe

As Pete Thomas suggests, there is a presumption in this that everyone wants to sound like those... Go to last post

whamptoncourt Yesterday 09:13 PM
    whamptoncourt

Re: Jazz is Dying Out

The question has got to be asked: Are you being specific about one style of jazz such as... Go to last post

whamptoncourt 04-21-2018 11:56 PM
    etop8222

Improvisation: A union of mind, body and music

It's after midnight here and I wish it was earlier. Tomorrow I will tell you my story from the... Go to last post

etop8222 04-20-2018 04:26 AM
    kasuri

Guide Book for the Saxophone Teacher

Saxophone is used in classical music. I like this music. Saxophone was created by Adolphe Sax in... Go to last post

kasuri 04-16-2018 08:42 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

carr

Re: FS: Zagar Super Big Bore

There is something on the table that looks to be a serial number. It's hard to see in the pic above. I don't have the piece with me at the moment, so I'll check on that and get packaging pics later....

carr Today, 03:08 PM Go to last post
    turf3

Re: Tenor mouthpieces that play flat

I think we have a miscommunication here.

The OP is indicating he has the typical problem of playing a MP with smaller chamber on an older horn; you have to pull it out to get it more or less in...

turf3 Today, 03:01 PM Go to last post
    C9OFF

Re: Tenor mouthpieces, shipping from EU.

pm regarding No.6 sent..

C9OFF Today, 03:00 PM Go to last post
    PinkyKeys

Re: WTB Yanagisawa S992

I have a single neck s902 comes with a Morgan Classical mouthpiece for $2650.00 if you are interested.

PinkyKeys Today, 03:00 PM Go to last post
    BobD

Re: 1960 Conn 10M/1957 6M

Oh well. No I'm not the buyer. I wasn't totally sold on buying it but the price was very tempting.

I'm now looking at a Tranny that has been relacquered and in fantastic shape. Has lady...

BobD Today, 02:53 PM Go to last post