Sax on the Web Portal - The Front Page

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

winesax

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

It is nice to have someone like you that thinks like me. I am a vintage sax man who plays a number... Go to last post

winesax 06-20-2018 05:21 PM
    winesax

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

I really liked your enlightened message a lot......I don't think about what I am playing after so... Go to last post

winesax 06-20-2018 05:09 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

sopsax

Re: Protecting horn theft on gigs

When I play out, a sax is either in my hands or in its case strapped to my back. I never leave it on the bandstand; never, never, never. It never leaves my sight. I take it with me into rest room...

sopsax Today, 07:01 AM Go to last post
    theAlps

Fwiw i charge 75 for a 1 hour lesson

Hey Bob! if i was independantly wealthy, id charge that much or more, to make sure anyone i spend my energy on is really ready to dig in. Id give a lot of value, maybe secretly put it in a trust for...

theAlps Today, 06:42 AM Go to last post
    theAlps

Hey Bob! if i was independantly wealthy, id...

Hey Bob! if i was independantly wealthy, id charge that much or more, to make sure anyone i spend my energy on is really ready to dig in. Id give a lot of value, maybe secretly put it in a trust for...

theAlps Today, 06:40 AM Go to last post
    Sigmund451

Re: Getting in touch with Eric Falcon

Things do happen in a one man operation BUT...most often its no excuse for what we are reading and i presume th stories are not slanted.

Some years ago i tore my leg up badly in an accident. I...

Sigmund451 Today, 05:56 AM Go to last post
    Tenordog

Re: Favorite ligature for tenor

I mostly use Rovners for the simplicity of use and security and they don't scratch anything. They tend to play smoothly for me.

Tenordog Today, 05:32 AM Go to last post