Sax on the Web Portal - The Front Page

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

whamptoncourt

GIVING THE LISTENER A BREAK – AVOIDING THE TIGHTROPE OF LISTENER STRESS

Excellent article. I think within this, and what Martin refers to, is the unfortunate tendency for... Go to last post

whamptoncourt 12-09-2017 06:12 PM
    whamptoncourt

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

This is all too familiar and I'm afraid that it just continually leads to more cut and paste style... Go to last post

whamptoncourt 12-09-2017 03:37 AM
    whamptoncourt

Chuck Israels - "An Unpopular Perspective on Jazz Education"

Amen brother! There's no doubt that everyone needs to learn how to use the tools and take in what... Go to last post

whamptoncourt 12-08-2017 09:14 PM
    whamptoncourt

The #1 Thing You Need to Do To Become a Great Improviser

This is a great reply that I'd like to take just a step further. I think we have similar... Go to last post

whamptoncourt 12-08-2017 06:32 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

milandro

Re: Fred Lebayle Problem - help?

Well I suppose that threads like this will have some impact of the one on one sales but as long as there are well stocked shops selling them ( here in the NL there are several), a boycot with any...

milandro Today, 07:43 AM Go to last post
    Robyn

Re: I am pushing too hard to make any sound

"Getting back to putting the reed on the mouthpiece in the right way--I had mentioned that the larger the facing the farther over the tip of the mouthpiece the reed should be placed to compensate for...

Robyn Today, 07:38 AM Go to last post
    belassiter

Re: Star Wars Stripes Forever;

Thanks, that's my favorite part as well. Changing the trio to minor to make it fit with the Imperial March worked out surprisingly well.

belassiter Today, 07:35 AM Go to last post
    musefound

Re: Star Wars Stripes Forever;

FUN!

musefound Today, 07:12 AM Go to last post
    saxzman

Re: FS: King (Cleveland) Silver-Sonic tenor

Im sorry but I have to totally disagree that single sockets are the best. I have a double socket Super 20 that plays great and most of the single sockets I have played are very sharp up high. No I am...

saxzman Today, 07:09 AM Go to last post