Sax on the Web Portal - The Front Page

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

whamptoncourt

10 Tracks Every Horn Player Should Transcribe

As Pete Thomas suggests, there is a presumption in this that everyone wants to sound like those... Go to last post

whamptoncourt Yesterday 09:13 PM
    whamptoncourt

Re: Jazz is Dying Out

The question has got to be asked: Are you being specific about one style of jazz such as... Go to last post

whamptoncourt 04-21-2018 11:56 PM
    etop8222

Improvisation: A union of mind, body and music

It's after midnight here and I wish it was earlier. Tomorrow I will tell you my story from the... Go to last post

etop8222 04-20-2018 04:26 AM
    kasuri

Guide Book for the Saxophone Teacher

Saxophone is used in classical music. I like this music. Saxophone was created by Adolphe Sax in... Go to last post

kasuri 04-16-2018 08:42 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

KMR

Re: >>>>> 24 alto mouthpieces for sale or trade

After more than 2 months, my "buyer" still hasnt come up with payment.......................time to move on......... its available again.

here is an up to date list of what is available....

KMR Today, 11:08 AM Go to last post
    johnw

Re: Conn New Wonder II compared w Conn 10M

I have a 1926 NW2 which isn't a problem ergonomically although before buying it I was worried but its turned out well-easy to keep in tune,smooth,big and warm sound and very responsive--its also...

johnw Today, 11:06 AM Go to last post
    click

Re: Refaced Alto Selmer Soloist F

Location?

click Today, 11:04 AM Go to last post
    Mike T

Re: Loudest bari mouthpiece?

Actually that's a popular myth, but it's not true. It all depends on the set-up — mouthpiece, reed, etc. — and lungpower, too, I suppose. I don't know about baritone because I haven't tried, but on...

Mike T Today, 10:57 AM Go to last post
    turf3

Re: Tenor mouthpieces that play flat

Extending the neck doesn't help with the basic issue; in fact, because the neck extension sticks into the mouthpiece, it doesn't help as much as you would think.

Extending the MP solves the...

turf3 Today, 10:52 AM Go to last post