Sax on the Web Portal - 2016 Donations!
Viking Instruments
Hyson Music
  • 2016 Donations!

Got mine in at 12:10a US Eastern. Anyone else?

This article was originally published in forum thread: 2016 Donations! started by maddenma View original post
    Comments 10 Comments
      bluto -
      Hah! I'll try and be in right after 12:00 PST. It's only 10:30 here in San Diego. I just finished playing "Auld Lang Syne" through a couple of times. Sounds just right on a TH&C tenor. I think I was channeling Guy Lombardo. Maybe I'll step out on my porch at midnight and riff through it again. Sure to get the dogs howling all over the neighborhood.

Happy New Year SOTW.
      getafix -
      Made my donation for 2016.
      Thanks Harri for SOTW
      Thank you to all the admins and everyone who makes SOTW a great forum.

Happy New Year!
      Barrywin -
      Just made my first donation to this great site. Thanks to everyone who makes SOTW happen.
      Rackety Sax -
      Quote Originally Posted by maddenma View Post
      Got mine in at 12:10a US Eastern. Anyone else?
      Haha, I got ya' - I got mine in a couple of days early and earmarked it for 2016.
      ramcast -
      Thanks for the reminder. Just got my donation in!
      Happy New Year!
      Sidepipes -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rackety Sax View Post
      For some reason the site seems to be double-posting today - is it in appreciation for the donation ?
      Perhaps if we donate, it will help our post count? (Just kidding.)

Thanks to Harri and all, and Happy New Year!
      mikelaroche -
      Just did mine for 2016 as well as my re-subscription to Saxophone Today.
      Verbatim -
      Just did.
      Thank you Harri!
      Rackety Sax -
      Reminds me of Branford's notably-named album I Heard You Twice the First Time.
      Harri Rautiainen -
      Quote Originally Posted by Sidepipes View Post
      Perhaps if we donate, it will help our post count? (Just kidding.)

Thanks to Harri and all, and Happy New Year!
      Happy New Year to all our loyal members and thank you for your participation during the past year.
      (And the 2016 donation campaigns just started, the link is in my signature below )

We all are facing new musical challenges constantly. The biggest challenge last year for SOTW Forum was addressing the forth-coming mobile access issue. How come I have a feeling that the challenge is not over, yet?

I'd like to use this opportunity to thank the diligent volunteer administrators of this forum: @drakesaxprof;, @hakukani;, @kcp; and @SAXISMYAXE; and moderators.

The full list of forum admins, moderators, sponsors, content authors and donors (Forum Contributors) is under Quick Links as View Site Leaders.

Thanks again and all the best,

Facebook comments

• Google ad

VigLink badge