Sax on the Web Portal - Players

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

winesax

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

It is nice to have someone like you that thinks like me. I am a vintage sax man who plays a number... Go to last post

winesax 06-20-2018 05:21 PM
    winesax

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

I really liked your enlightened message a lot......I don't think about what I am playing after so... Go to last post

winesax 06-20-2018 05:09 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

BH9

Re: Caravan and Rascher soprano mouthpieces - comments?

Mine is the only Rascher iíve played on soprano, and itís pretty good, but I guess it can be improved? Someone has access to the original measurements, and can duplicate them in a soprano piece? That...

BH9 Today, 12:47 AM Go to last post
    Chicken 'Lil

There are number of refacers that I enjoy their...

There are number of refacers that I enjoy their work. Stephan Krammerer, Brian Powell, Adam Niewood are my favorites and they all do great work. The mouthpiece dealers that I enjoy dealing with...

Chicken 'Lil Today, 12:36 AM Go to last post
    Borganiboy

Re: Selmer Reference 36 - how good is it?

I like the 36, like the serie III more

Borganiboy Today, 12:31 AM Go to last post
    JL

Re: Confused by pentatonics?

Yes. However that VImin7 chord is spelled 1 b3 5 b7 (A C E G) and those numbers relate to the chord root (A). And in a III-VI-II-V sequence the VImin7 is often changed to A7, a dominant chord: 1 3...

JL Today, 12:31 AM Go to last post
    Paul Cohen

Re: Caravan and Rascher soprano mouthpieces - comments?

The Rascher mouthpieces can be very good, but they are notorious for not being finished properly from the factory. Everyone I know who has purchased one had to have work done on it. Not refaced,...

Paul Cohen Today, 12:20 AM Go to last post