Sax on the Web Portal - Education

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

winesax

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

It is nice to have someone like you that thinks like me. I am a vintage sax man who plays a number... Go to last post

winesax 06-20-2018 05:21 PM
    winesax

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

I really liked your enlightened message a lot......I don't think about what I am playing after so... Go to last post

winesax 06-20-2018 05:09 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Sigmund451

Re: Yamaha 4c vs claude lakey 4.3?

Most lakey pieces play like pieces of garbage. Its one of the few pieces I really think is molded and not hand worked. Anyway, either way, they are extremely bright and edgy pieces. Its not the...

Sigmund451 Today, 11:28 AM Go to last post
    Pete Thomas

Re: Are these sounds midi?

Can't help you sorry as I don't see any audio players, maybe because it's Flash. Just guessing though, I would imagine for anything like that a little reverb would be added.

Pete Thomas Today, 11:08 AM Go to last post
    starry

Yamaha 4c vs claude lakey 4.3?

The claude lakey came with my sax & I find it nearly impossible to play cleanly, the yamaha 4c I find very easy to play.
    I'm a (year playing) beginner and they kind of look almost the same to me?

starry Today, 11:00 AM Go to last post
    Vanadiel

Re: Yanagisawa S990 intonation issues?

Enjoy your time with your Yani, those are excellent horns. Now you can get in touch with Joe from Soprano Planet who can craft a mouthpiece especially for your horn. :D

Vanadiel Today, 10:54 AM Go to last post
    Jshack1018

Re: Are these sounds midi?

There are a bunch of examples that play through adobe flash throughout that lesson and the others after it. I was wondering if the instrument sounds in them came straight from notation software using...

Jshack1018 Today, 10:48 AM Go to last post