Sax on the Web Portal - Manufactures

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

etop8222

Improvisation: A union of mind, body and music

It's after midnight here and I wish it was earlier. Tomorrow I will tell you my story from the... Go to last post

etop8222 Yesterday 04:26 AM
    kasuri

Guide Book for the Saxophone Teacher

Saxophone is used in classical music. I like this music. Saxophone was created by Adolphe Sax in... Go to last post

kasuri 04-16-2018 08:42 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

qwerty

3 mouthpieces mp3's Which one do you like?

Hey all:

Got three mp.3's here of me blowin through a part of Cannonball's solo in Hoppin John. I'd like some opinions. Which sound do you like the best? Leaving out the names of the...

qwerty Today, 12:08 AM Go to last post
    clwomack

Thanks to everyone for chiming in. I made a deal...

Thanks to everyone for chiming in. I made a deal with Simon from Tenor Madness for nice mid-60s Buescher 400. I love these horns and I think my friend will too. I'm pretty stoked for my friend and...

clwomack Today, 12:00 AM Go to last post
    axemanblue

Re: Signs of Dent Removal / Repair Job?

Thank you--the solder issue is the only one that looked notable to me as well (but I'm not a tech and sought a more informed opinion).

axemanblue Yesterday, 11:55 PM Go to last post
    TodPlays

Re: eBay "buyers" tying up listing then cancelling?

Not quite the same scenario, but a few years ago I was watching a listing on Reverb for a Gibson Byrdland. A listing turned up on ebay using the identical pictures with a significantly higher price....

TodPlays Yesterday, 11:40 PM Go to last post
    Pablitus

Re: Question: What do you think about the expensive mouthpieces without trial or return policy?

I guess you are absolutely right.

Pablitus Yesterday, 11:40 PM Go to last post