Sax on the Web Portal - Manufactures

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

winesax

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

It is nice to have someone like you that thinks like me. I am a vintage sax man who plays a number... Go to last post

winesax 06-20-2018 05:21 PM
    winesax

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

I really liked your enlightened message a lot......I don't think about what I am playing after so... Go to last post

winesax 06-20-2018 05:09 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

StuartSax

Re: Switching to Closed-Tip Soprano Pieces - Testing Three

In my 6 degrees of separation to Joe G is pianist Borah Bergman with whom I played during college in the late 60s. Joe was with him in the 70s when he was getting recognition for stunning technique...

StuartSax Today, 01:08 PM Go to last post
    Dave Pollack

Re: FASTEST Song Ever!? 1000bpm GIANT STEPS!!!

She needs an intervention- she needs THE CHOSEN ONE

Thank you!!

Dave Pollack Today, 12:56 PM Go to last post
    JunkDude

Re: Caravan and Rascher soprano mouthpieces - comments?

Also, consider a Morgan Large Chamber Jazz Model. It has a large open chamber with no choke in the throat. It was designed by and they are made by Erik Grieffenhagen who has been mentioned in this...

JunkDude Today, 12:50 PM Go to last post
    Vanadiel

Re: which to pick - Yamaha YSS675 or Yanagisaki S-901 ?

Both are very good choices I think you'll be with either one, so as everyone suggest try to play them to make your own opinion! Especially considering that soprano are delicate beast, so you see if...

Vanadiel Today, 12:49 PM Go to last post
    1saxman

Re: Vandoren V16 loose fitting on neck

FYI, there is no standard on mouthpiece shank bore size or neck cork thickness. The sax manufacturer adjusts the neck cork to fit the mouthpiece supplied with the sax. After that, all bets are off....

1saxman Today, 12:49 PM Go to last post