Sax on the Web Portal - Music Business

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

etop8222

Improvisation: A union of mind, body and music

It's after midnight here and I wish it was earlier. Tomorrow I will tell you my story from the... Go to last post

etop8222 Today 04:26 AM
    kasuri

Guide Book for the Saxophone Teacher

Saxophone is used in classical music. I like this music. Saxophone was created by Adolphe Sax in... Go to last post

kasuri 04-16-2018 08:42 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

KeithL

Re: Those Gigs when everything just WORKS!

I find for me it often is related to the time of day the gig is. I'm pretty high-energy morning through early afternoon. I often practice in the morning before I go down to teach class and so when I...

KeithL Today, 02:19 PM Go to last post
    1saxman

Re: Mark VII without original neck ..

Good question. The original Mk7 tenor neck was the first Selmer experiment into the 'high-arch' design which places the cork end closer to the sax body, changing how the sax hangs on you along with...

1saxman Today, 02:17 PM Go to last post
    SchlockRod

Re: My nose is outa joint. Surgery Thursday.

Wow man I'm sorry to hear that and I sure hope they find the root cause(s) and nail down the causality of other resulting issues. I'm no doctor, but it sure sounds like a part of your issues has...

SchlockRod Today, 02:03 PM Go to last post
    Lambros

Re: TOTM - April 2018 - Friday Night at the Cadillac Club

That’s cool Sivari and I can definitely hear your current playing that tune. Big Golson fan here too and I think he co wrote Killer Joe with Art Farmer but I could be wrong though.

Lambros Today, 02:01 PM Go to last post
    click

Re: WTB: selmer 402 ligature

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/13290619163264942833?q=selmer+402+ligature&client=firefox-b-1&biw=1192&bih=635&prds=hsec:reviews,paur:ClkAsKraX2uSOLBkE7I7A1aldW_BS_hgpv-xJeuDzUWBFkWF1rR3wPf0s5...

click Today, 01:48 PM Go to last post